RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent prayer

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Went to have prayer with Bill they had him in chair. He is weak, able to use arms,
    His speech understandable. Legs not doing anything yet but I believe in miracles and to be as good as he is is one. His wife was able to go to work yesterday, first time since this started. I talked to his doctor and he says God has to be doing this as medical science does not help with this rare problem.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for an encouraging report . More prayer needed ...for him and his wife .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Bill is added to our prayer list.

Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

I've had a couple of opportunities recently to note the surprise among professed believers when they've seen prayer actually work! It seems a lot of folks pray by just reciting the words, but many don't seem to really believe in prayer. Elsewise, why would they be shocked when it works? Prayer DOES work! I've seen it matter too many times, to conclude otherwise. And praise the Lord for that fact, too!!!

We live in a time where most folks' faith seems to be in science and technology. But those things will all one day disappear. God and Christ won't! That .... is the difference between what works and what works IF there's time to study it and test treatments for it! God is ALWAYS with us, even if we can't reach medical help. That's pretty reassuring to a lot of us who are not in really top health! I suspect there are many here "living on borrowed time?"

Prayer really WORKS! So don't be surprised when it does! It's just the Lord watching over us, and letting us know He's still listening .... and doing His good works for us.

Moderator Emeritus

May God intercede into Bill's ailment and bring him relief. Father, Please allow the doctors to correctly diagnose and give him the treatments he needs to make him whole again. Father, You are the great healer and I ask that Your will be done and that You smile on Bill and heal him. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Bill is being moved to rehab. Lower body still not working they hope to get him able to care for himself.

Praying Bill continues to improve .

Father be with Bill and work in his body to give him a full and complete recovery. Be with the doctors as they continue their work. Be with the rehab workers while they work with him. Through you he can be healed. Pour your grace upon him. Be with his wife to give her strength and comfort during this time in their lives. In the name of Jesus. Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, Bill needs your Grace and Mercy. Please descend upon him and relieve his suffering and disability. Let him walk again, Lord, I pray. Let his example be an object lesson to those in the hospital who need to see thy wondrous power at work, and any friends and family who follow Bill's progress. Let they power be yet once more be seen that those who see it might be awed by it, and come to thee, and humble themselves before thee. Thy wonders are countless, and thy love unending, and thy mercy is our only hope. Grant this prayer, I pray dear Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Bill will be sent home with 3 visiting nurses as soon as he is able to help get in and out of bed. bladder not working so catheters and wheel chair. long haul for recovery but the Lord is working his miracles by your prayers.

Moderator Emeritus

I've spent a little time in wheel chairs with a catheter. It's not my first choice, naturally, but it beats being gone! At least I'm still in the game, and I just know God has something in mind for me to do for Him. God bless Bill and keep up his mercy and healing upon him. Amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Update not good. They are sending him home no theropy, nurse once per week, his wife had to learn to do the intravenous iv. She will have to stay home from work and take care of him. They live out in country so transportation will be long to doctors. Guys please pray hard right leg not working yet.

I am praying Jim !

Boolit Master
    I mowed a man's yard Wednesday that went through this same ordeal a year and half ago. I didn't think he would walk again a year ago, but God proved me wrong!
    He has to depend on a walker, and can't do everything he was doing before, but he is able to take care of himself. Please tell them not to give up! Keep working on getting back as much as possible! More prayers sent!

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please be with Bill and his wife and their family as they care for him. Please give Bill comfort and remove any pain. Please guide his wife as she cares for her partner. Please give her the strength to care for him. Lastly please be with their family as their father goes through this trial. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father, Please be with Bill and his wife and their family as they care for him. Please give Bill comfort and remove any pain. Please guide his wife as she cares for her partner. Please give her the strength to care for him. Lastly please be with their family as their father goes through this trial. AMEN
    Father, hear this and all the prayers for Bill and his family, in Jesus name we pray Amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Prayers for healing
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, please let this good man walk again. Only you can help him now. Thy power and authority over us is unbounded. Let this man's ailments be healed, I pray most earnestly. Let his healing be a glorification of thy wondrous hand and power and belevolence toward us, and let many see it, that those who have faith may have it yet again re-confirmed, and those who lack faith, question their disbelief, and come to thee. We know you love each and every one of us. We simply ask for a blessing for this, your son, who is in dire need of your healing hand. In the name of Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, I pray. Amen.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Fellows if you think your prayers don't do something today Bill's body functions began to work correctly, still can't walk but this is a miracle to be able to use the pot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast