RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners PBcastco

Thread: WTB/WTT 2 for 1 to get some IMR 7625

Boolit Buddy

WTB/WTT 2 for 1 to get some IMR 7625

A very good friend and reloading buddy from the 1970s is getting back into reloading, but cannot be persuaded that any of the newer powders might work better, or at least as well as IMR 7625. I am fortunate to have quite a lot of 4756 in 1 lb containers but I have never had any experience with IMR 7625. He insists that it is the go-to load for 380, and no amount of showing him current powder reviews or burn rate charts will convince him otherwise.

So I am willing to complete a face-to-face trade with anyone in Kentucky, or fairly nearby, trading a couple of pounds of unopened 4756 for the same of 7625. I travel quite a bit, so could probably can complete that on a weekend. I do have other 1 lb of current powders to trade at the same rate, but I thought there maybe you some fans that could use the 4756. And if nothing else will do, I would pay $60 for the 1 lb of unopened 7625. I really want to surprise him.

wow 60.00 wish I could help but no luck tag for the 380 though I have a lot of brass that needs to be loaded so ...
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

Boolit Buddy
    Well I'm bumping this for the weekend crowd, but I also we read my post and wanted to clarify that the offer is to trade 2 lb of 4756 for 1 lb of 7625. Sorry about any confusion.

Banned
    If you want to SELL any 4756, pls PM me.