Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was wondering..............

Boolit Master
    idahoron, let me be the first to say, that I admire you for this post. It takes a big man to do what you just did. I did not start this thread to create trouble, or bashing or anything else negative. I was and still am.............. bewildered at the whole thing............ amins included. I chose to keep my comments to my self because I did not know the truth of what transpired or who was involved. I STILL DO NOT.

I joined this site for 2 reasons. First, to learn. Second , to share what I have learned. I am smart enough to know when someone is feeding a tray of cow manure to the masses. We all have ego's, I have learned how to keep mine to myself.

I would like nothing more, than to see BUBBA50 AND 54BORE' status reinstated. One, because they truly do have soo much to offer to the beginning black powder shooter. Because that is what it is all about.
    Last edited by triggerhappy243; 08-16-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Arrow

Banishing people won't improve the entire forum or its reputation. A short "time out" perhaps, but not banishment. I'd like to see them reinstated as well.

Boolit Master

I have stayed out of this whole thing entirely. I have tried to read up on it when I see a post about some of the banned individuals. I would like to make a couple of comments about it. First I want to also say to idahoron that I have always enjoyed your posts. Your hunts, your pictures, and your load development. I think I have heard your heart on this recent matter, and I believe yours is in the right place. I applaud what your said and certainly know that you will be able to sleep better at night by getting it off your chest.
    I am grateful to the moderators, site managers, and the sight owner for doing their best to keep this site clean and family oriented. I am sure that it is a tough job and a hard issue. I also know it is impossible to keep everyone happy. Some folks just can't be happy unless they constantly stir the pot.
    I have not had any communication with some of those banned recently. I cannot speak in specifics on them or their character traits. However from reading past posts from bubba50 and 54 bore I will also say that permanent is perhaps too strict and those calling the shots should reconsider. None of us are perfect. I am certainly in that camp. Time has a way of changing people. Sometimes for the worse, but many times for the better.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.
    I know that I have certainly put foot in mouth far too many times in the past, however I usually do so in person. My sense of humor may be a bit warped at times as well. I try hard not to offend or overreact, and make every effort to improve. My daughter and wife both say I'm very condescending to others (at least on the phone) where I think it's me trying to be loud & clear enough to be understood. My 2cents worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Johnson could be let back in, but after reading all the bs 54bore wrote in private to johnson, I dont want anything to do with him nor would i want others to have to deal with him.

Boolit Master
    And Bubba?

Banned
    yes bubba as well IMO. Hes always been good on other forums. Im not a mod, just relating my experience with those 2. I know who the real trouble was on here.

Boolit Master
    Roger was way out of his way nice and helpful to me, a new guy with a new rifle. Had me call him up and we talked for a good while.

I've certainly been around Bubba on other forums.

Both seemed to me to be upstanding individuals. I'm not familiar with .54bore other than him trying to learn paper patching here on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontierMuzzleloading View Post
    Johnson could be let back in, but after reading all the bs 54bore wrote in private to johnson, I dont want anything to do with him nor would i want others to have to deal with him.
    To that comment I would have to say it is a good thing your opinion has no more authority than mine...

I would also like to say I cannot believe a group of grown men, with similar interest, have bought into this ****. Its time for some of you to pull up your skirts, step up and be men. If you want High School Drama go watch the Disney Channel...there has been enough he said she said. If any or all of them are allowed to come back to the forum then so be it. If none of them come back it is an overall loss to forum.
    Boolits Feedback <> Gunbroker Feedback

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Bluegrass...the speed metal of country music!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontierMuzzleloading View Post
    jon, i am sending you a pm.

Boolit Master
    I am in frequent communication with Bubba 50 and Roger Johnson, calling Roger tomorrow on some info. Roger opened his home to me twice, to come and stay with him. We mule deer hunted and were successful, we did a lot of sight seeing, shot guns, pheasant hunted, swapped stories, and argued some over politics, but I have a deep abiding love and respect for the man. He would take nothing in return for putting me up He is the same age as my father, who has past. Now some things we did not agree on, but we just agreed to disagree, and went on. When I left after 5 days, it was very sad, for Roger and myself. Hope to get back out there someday, just to sight see and visit.

Boolit Buddy
    Waarp8nt, I could not agree more! My 30 year reunion was last weekend and I DID NOT attend...Why? High School DRAMA! I used to love the castboolits muzzleloading forum..used to. I can turn the TV on and tune to CNN or any other news channel and get my fill. I have read enough here for a while. I will maybe check back in after hunting season has started and maybe get some good info. Take care everyone...hope you all work it out some how.

Banned
    Now we got 54bore over on another forum attacking me over his actions on here and on my forum.

Boolit Master
    frontier, whatever is happening on other forums, is not relevant here. and it is not helping. you want to help? ignore him.quit stirring the pot.

Boolit Master
    Well, I'm not as familiar with them as it sounds like some are but I do miss the quality of posts they offered. It's a shame when the forum loses such members and gets replaced with the younger crowd like me, we just don't have the years of experience yet to even compare. I do appreciate the links I found in here that will lead me to other places to research. Best of luck yall.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerhappy243 View Post
    frontier, whatever is happening on other forums, is not relevant here. and it is not helping. you want to help? ignore him.quit stirring the pot.
    Far from stirring the pot. Someone wanted to know why he was banned... Exactly for what hes doing now. Starting trouble and doing it in an overly obsessive way.

Boolit Master
    FRONTIER............Everything you say is heresay, you show no proof.

Banned
    sorry buddy, its obvious you liked the guy, but i personally do not support him. I read his pm's to johnson. Its best that hes gone off the forum. The mods here saw what had to be done and took action and warned me to take action as well.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by frontiermuzzleloading View Post
    sorry buddy, its obvious you liked the guy, but i personally do not support him. I read his pm's to johnson. Its best that hes gone off the forum. The mods here saw what had to be done and took action and warned me to take action as well.
    yes, that is true........ He inspired me to pick up my ml. And prove others wrong. Your refusal to show me proof does not provide me with closure.............. All i see is a vendetta. Prove me wrong.

Banned
    Sorry buddy, I know you asked me in pm, but if you want proof, go to a moderator on here and ask for it. I will not be showing personal info from my site PERIOD. Better yet, ask 54bore yourself what he did to get removed on my site & on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast