Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RepackboxWidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Farewell Washington message from my youngest son

Farewell Washington message from my youngest son

Message from our youngest son with a short film (Link below) of Reilly and his adrenaline junky friends from this past year. This short film and ones like it that he's done in the past...well...it is his passion and it is what his major will be in (Cinematography and Graphics Arts) at Colorado Mesa University.

His departure is this week for Colorado Mesa University to play D2 lacrosse on a scholarship.
    "Thank you Washington for all the great climbs and experiences! BEST place to ever grow up in. Last edit for a while, everyone please watch!"

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Thanks for posting! Nice video and what great scenery! You folks must really be proud of him and I'm sure that he will do very well in his chosen field! Best of luck to him- looks like you folks did a great job!

Boolit Grand Master
    We aren't that far from CMU, bout an hour or so

We need "Like" buttons on posts here!

Thank you Bedbug! We done good raising two sons of whom are both 2nd amendment supporters without our own political influences. Like religion, we let them decide what's best for their lives.

Rockrat, we'll be there for 4 days this week-end but it's all planned out, maybe next time in town we should hook up for a beer, coffee, soda? Every game is now an "Away game" for us. I retire next June (2018) so needless to say in the spring I'll be spending a lot of time in Grand Junction.

Boolit Grand Master
    We are having a gun show down in Montrose this weekend, if you are interested. Starts Friday evening.

Boolit Master
    Big Mak when you get into Grand Junction get ahold of me and we will meet for coffee or something I know rockrat and he a decent guy hope to meet you