Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Senior Citizen America the Beautiful Lifetine Pass - Price Increase Soon

Boolit Master

Senior Citizen America the Beautiful Lifetine Pass - Price Increase Soon

My Wife ran across this and I thought others might want to take advantage before the price goes from $10 (good for life ) to a whopping $80 at the end of August. The pass is good for those 62 years old or more and for the rest of your lie will admit you to National Parks, USFS lands, BLM, Fish and Wildlife Service lands and more. It will admit the bearer and 3 others in the car ( any age ) for free. You have to go to a National Park or one of these other offices to purchase one - Or buy it online. My wife and I drove over to a relatively local NPS location and bought ours - $10 now vs $80 after the end of Aug.. If you use it once, you will have saved money already
    Being human is not for sissies.

I picked one up a couple of days after my 62 birthday. I read that it was going up but at the time no date was set. We are headed to Tetons and Yellowstone at the end of August and looking forward to taking advantage of being old.

Boolit Master
    Thanks. I don't remember having to pay for what we did in the GSMNP, but for ten bucks it can't be bad. I wonder if that will cover fishing in the parks......
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master

Usually the NP's charge when you drive into the park at the entrance gate. The brochure says that with the pass, some amenities such a "camping , boat launching etc." may be discounted by 50%. Doesn't mention fishing, but who knows . . .
    Last edited by square butte; 08-14-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Boolit Bub
    Going to get mine on the 21st, 62nd birthday. What surprises me is that it didn't go up the day before my birthday. Me and Murphy.
    thanks for the info.
    Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

Boolit Master

It is a deal!!!! I got one and used it in the Flamingo National Campground. Half price camp site, cool showers, and all the mosquitoes you could ask for. But the night sky view away from all the city shine was well worth it.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master
    Got mine a couple of weeks ago at a NP on the Colorado, a few miles south of Lake Mead.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Grand Master

Thanks for this - just ordered mine online and e-mailed LOML to do the same. Somehow we were thinking the age was 65, not 62.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Grand Master
    Picked mine up on my 62nd birthday and went and enjoyed Yosemite NP!!

Thanks for the heads up. Sent it to my FIL and he got online and purchased a pass.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Boolit Master

Went online 5 minutes ago and got mine - was charged $20 though.

Boolit Man
    Will be ours at the Springfield Armory - going to make a day trip of it.

Boolit Master

shooterg -That's interesting. Mine only cost $10 at the physical NP location less than a week ago ? ?

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by square butte View Post
    shooterg -That's interesting. Mine only cost $10 at the physical NP location less than a week ago ? ?
    It's $10.00 more if done via the internet or snail mail as per the web site.
    Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2