RepackboxLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was pulling out of the parking spot and glanced to my right..............

Boolit Master
    There he goes, never disappoints his fans!
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jcwit View Post
    I have a next door neighbor who has a black lab. I can not even go into by back yard or on my deck without listening to the dog bark and bark till I go back into the house.

This has been going on for at least 5 years with this dog, and for 40 years with her other black labs over the years, Ive talked to her about it to no avail, now I'm the bad guy for voicing my opinion wishing for some peace & quiet in my back yard.

Now tell me how much I love black labs.

There 8 neighbors on my block, I get along just fine with 7 of them, out of the 7 four of them have dogs, and I get along just fine with thos 7, and have no problems. Neighbor 8, she refuses to even speak to me, all because of the dog, still have to listen to the dog, at least I don't have to listen to the old bitty.
    We have the same problem only ours is a Border Collie. Had words with the idiot that owns it several times. He lets it out for a half hour every morning about 6 AM and a few minutes after it is out it starts to bark non-stop until he lets it back in. I am no big fan of city by-laws but he has been warned that at some point I will get so ticked off I will involve them. Our city allows chickens (hens only no roosters) he got some chickens and guess what? he has at least one rooster. I grew up around chickens and the rooster don't bother us but that dang dog does. I would like to know more about the sonic device mentioned in this thread, i.e. make, cost, range of effectiveness etc. Any info would be appreciated.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    Here's the one we have, I would've thought it was a gimmick but it works on our dogs.

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Sonic-...c+egg+handheld

It seems to have a range of around 5' and is dependent on the dog. My pitbull ignored it completely but the 2 little ones don't like it one bit. Was worth a shot for the low price range, and if you buy it in person you can always return it with the receipt.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Banned

no dog can "talk with there eyes" as well as a lab.

Moderator Emeritus

Oh yeah the sad puppy eyes when a lab wants something, the happy eyes when a gun came out because it meant hunting or playing retrieve with the dummy and blanks when she was still a puppy, the stare asking to go out I gotta pee now...

I have a Black lab and a chocolate lab, previously had a yellow lab, nicest digs around but they need attention and exercise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12