Inline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: Prayer Request

Boolit Master

Prayer Request

I have a friend whose sister went into renal failure about 7 years ago for unknown reasons and just today had to have her second kidney removed. She will continue on dialysis but is really in need of a new kidney. Please pray whatever the Lord places on your heart for her. Thanks Craig
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I will pray for her . Being on the waiting list is hard , I hope and pray her kidney happens quickly .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Craig I will pray for your friend's sister. Sounds serious. It is good to have such loving and compassionate savior we can bring our needs to. As Boaz said it is hard to play the waiting game. I have asked the Lord to "pull a few strings" to make it happen soon.
    Stan
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Urgent prayer sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Banned

Praying
    May the answer come soon

Moderator Emeritus

Father, You know who this lady is and I pray that You allow a dna match for a kidney to become available for her so that she can heal and live a normal life. Father, only You know why she is having this problem but I/we pray that in Your loving nature will allow her to heal and remove the fears and uncertain concerns that her family and friends have. AME
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Brother I feel for her.

Lord I do not know your plan for this woman. I do not know your will, I will ask that you be with her and her family in this time. If it is possible that she could stay and enjoy life that would be good. If it is not then Lord I ask that you gather her quickly into your arms and speed her swiftly to heaven.

Comfort those who can be comforted Lord. Fill them with your peace.

To GOD be the Glory.

Boolit Master

I pray or complete recovery
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Moderator Emeritus

Craig, hope she's doing well, and that she gets a donor kidney. I was on the transplant list for a while, but when my kidneys began working again, at least well enough to no longer need dialysis, I was taken off the list. At my age, it'd have been a minor miracle to have gotten one anyway, though. And while on dialysis, I found some folks had been on dialysis for many years - a thing I found surprising! But dialysis is SO much better now than it once was, like so many other medical processes, that most folks have an image of it that's more appropriate to 20-30 years ago than it is to today's dialysis processes. They even have a home dialysis machine that some folks qualify for. It's only for those who understand and will scrupulously maintain their cleanliness of the machine and their portal that has to be installed, but I was leaning toward getting one of those before my kidneys started working again. She has more options than she's probably aware of just yet. Will be praying for her. Dialysis isn't the burden it once was. And IMO, the home dialysis machine allowed me to get dialyzed even during times of weather challenges, provided the power grid is still up, and they seem to keep that up very rapidly. God bless all of you involved.

Boolit Master
    I will be praying for her.

Boolit Master

Update - still in need of a kidney but she is doing well enough the Dr sent her home today and she is in good spirits!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    That's good news Craig ! Glad she is stabilized and still praying for her to receive a kidney .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Great news brother, thank you.

Going home is good news. Thanks for the encouraging update.
    Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Great news! Hope she's eating right! That's crucial for kidney patients, and CAN be a real determinant of their success and longevity. Eating right to live ain't easy, but it sure is worth it! Still praying for her and the family and friends.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praying for her Recovery. And that God keep her in His grace till
    that day

Boolit Master

Added to our prayer list.

Moderator Emeritus

Hope she's doing better, now. Kidneys are MUCH more crucial than I ever really appreciated until mine failed. Boy! Was I dumb!!! But she'll be in need of a kidney until she gets one. Thank God, dialysis is MUCH better and less of a burden, except for the demand on one's time, than it's ever been before. Kidney failure is NOT a "death sentence" like it once was. Part of the treatment is not particularly fun, but compared to NOT having dialysis .... well, there IS no comparison, really! God bless her and keep her, and may she get a kidney when it pleases God for her to receive one. And God bless the whole family and friends who love her.