Titan ReloadingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
WidenersInline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: WTB barrel

Boolit Master

WTB barrel

I'd like to find a length of barrel in 35 cal to rebarrel an old model Ruger Blackhawk 357 mag. Want to make an 8 inch barrel for it. A 14 inch twist would be ideal, but not a deal breaker. Tried to find something on Gun Parts Corp website, but find their site impossible to navigate.
    Any leads as to where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks D

Boolit Master
    Try green mountain Barrel company. They have a gunshot special page and frequently closeout stuff. Good barrels.
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Boolit Master
    Numrich might have what you are looking for, or Sarco

Boolit Buddy
    I have a 16 inch barrel that was setup for a 9 mm fal conversions. It slugs 357 dia. Would have to measure twist

Boolit Man
    I have a chunk of barrel about a foot long I think,unused.I'll check the twist tomorrow.

Boolit Man
    OK, I found it. Sorry I didn't post earlier but life has a habit of getting in the way... The barrel is 10" long,.785" diameter and as far as I can tell it is 1:14 twist. I've had it several years,don't recall where I got it. It has no rust but it looks like maybe it had been threaded (or a failed attempt) at threading and then cut off. I'll take $35.00 shipped. Please let me know. Thank you, Michael

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by El Bango View Post
    OK, I found it. Sorry I didn't post earlier but life has a habit of getting in the way... The barrel is 10" long,.785" diameter and as far as I can tell it is 1:14 twist. I've had it several years,don't recall where I got it. It has no rust but it looks like maybe it had been threaded (or a failed attempt) at threading and then cut off. I'll take $35.00 shipped. Please let me know. Thank you, Michael
    PM sent