RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Wideners

Thread: WTS: Thompson Center Contender 222 Rem/Scopes/Mounts/Brass/Dies

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Thompson Center Contender 222 Rem/Scopes/Mounts/Brass/Dies

Payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order only. PayPal preferred.

1) T/C Contender 10" Octagon Barrel in 222 Rem, stepped lug, with mounted Bushnell Magnum Phanton 2.5X EER scope, Bushnell mount, and fitted caps. I've put maybe 150 rounds through it since I've owned it. Bore looks good, minimal copper fouling after 50 rounds fired in a day, cleans easily. I was able to get 2" groups at 50 yards, but I was experiencing some FTF's for reasons related to headspace or weak firing spring in a 5 digit serial number frame. Includes 39 R-P 2x fired brass, 51 R-P 1x fired brass, and 25 Lapua 1x fired brass. I purchased the 1x fired brass new. $200 shipped and insured TYD.

2) SHIPPED--Two scopes, one is a T/C Lobo 3X EER, the second is a T/C 2.5RP, unknown ER as I could not get it to focus either close or extended. Both scopes were made in Japan. Two mounts, one taller and one lower, no markings, probably T/C's. Four new screws included for both. Both scopes have been mounted before, and have the usual threads engraved into the throughways. Both have scope caps but the elastic for the Lobo is stretched. $60 shipped TYD.--SHIPPED

3) FC 223 brass 1x fired, conversion started to 222 Rem by swaging the primer crimp, running through a 222 Rem FL sizer die with no expander, creases and other defects removed and scrapped. 450 count, they require trimming (about .050" on average), expanding, and final FL sizing. They were not annealed. $70 shipped TYD.

4) RCBS 222 Rem FL dies set #10901 with shell holder, clean, no rust, no plier marks. There is a small ding on the bottom of the seater die, it affects nothing. These are marked '81. $25 shipped TYD.

5) RCBS 222 Rem X-Sizer FL sizing die #37209 new and unused with instructions. $20 shipped TYD.

Or take the remainder of the package (#1, #3, #4, #5) for $240 shipped and insured, TYD.

I don't own another 222 Rem and really need to move on from certain cartridges and consolidate.
    Last edited by jsn; 03-15-2021 at 06:19 PM.

I will take the scopes if the are $60 for the pair. Please PM paypal info

Boolit Buddy
    Yes, #2 is both scopes and mounts. PM coming.

Boolit Buddy
    Last price reduction.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump to the top.

Boolit Buddy
    Closed due to lack of interest.
    Last edited by jsn; 08-20-2017 at 10:13 PM.