RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky

Thread: wow

Boolit Master

wow

Lori and I both were feeling good enough to go to church today. We haven't been in I don't know how long. It was a great message, and nowcan be seen on internet, as well as t.v. Cascade Hills Church in Columbus, Georgia. Enjoy!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master

Sad to say but we have not been to church in awhile, been working 16 hour sifts with no days off so when I get home I crash, wife is picking up the slack on the ranch. Figure I can converse with God from a piece of equipment in the middle of the night and he won't mind too much.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Glad your feeling better and made a service Tom ! GOD is good .

Rancher1913 , our bible tells us if your ox is in the ditch you got to get him out even if it is Sunday . Been there plenty of times . GOD knows your heart .
    Last edited by Boaz; 08-07-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    You know the fellowship is good when you enjoy it like that! I worked, but fortunately I can catch 4 or 5 services on the radio, and some good hymns to boot!

Boolit Master

Outstanding Tom!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    Don't feel bad about not being able to make it. The last year I worked it was six days a week, then Lori almost died from ketoacidosis, then my cancer returning. God really does know your heart.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Boolit Master
    On my way to Atlanta. I have an early appointment the 10th so I stay a night at the hospital hotel so I don't miss it. Four more treatments after this if I guessed right.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Boolit Master
    I Started my appointments @ 0815, then grabbed some Coffee and went to appointment number two. I got a nurse assessment and the doctor came in with the results of my blood work. The only thing that was slightly suspicious was my platelet count was just a shade low, but within the good range. I went to my room for a while and got my stuff squared away, rested a bit and took my stuff downstairs to the security area where they stored it . Then back upstairs for chemotherapy@ 1130. By 1700 the nurse was finished. Except for my face and hands tingling and my voice about gone I felt good enough to go home. So here I am.... Four more treatments to go and then no more chemotherapy I have to go back Saturday and be there by 1500 to deaccess my port,which is the fancy way of saying they will take the pump and remove the needle.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Hang in there brother, you're doing good. My prayers are with you.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Praying daily Tom . I'm glad for you that the treatments are nearly over and the results are positive !

Moderator Emeritus

Hang in there, Tom. More and more folks are beating cancer, and there is a lot of promising research going on as well. Just keep putting one ahead of the other, and who knows what "miracles" will be found in the near future? Paying for you here, for a full cure. Thanks for letting us do this for you.

Boolit Master
    Today was awful. I stayed in bed literally all day. I just now got up for a minute to get some Gatorade. The cat has been sleeping with me a all day. She seems to know who is feeling bad....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Better days are coming Tom. Prayers for your recovery.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Better days are coming Tom. Prayers for your recovery.
    I echo Pine Baron's words Tom . Praying for relief and healing . It's always darkest before the dawn brother .

Moderator Emeritus

Days like that can be part of the treatment, Tom. Wish it weren't so, but at least we HAVE these treatments, that have helped so many in your shoes before! In all things, we're to be grateful, but it sure is hard if not impossible, to be grateful for feeling like chemo can make you feel! It's one of the biggest "tests" I think any of us can face!

But hang in there, and remember that verse, "This too shall pass," for it inevitably will. Nothing lasts forever, including pain and discomfort! Hope just knowing that helps, at least a little. Hang in there. Better days are a'comin', and you'll be so glad and thankful when they do!