WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member To The Family

Boolit Master

New Member To The Family

So we go the T-ball field yesterday afternoon... When we pull up there is this little kitten running around. She was real friendly and came up to us right away. Everybody said she had been there all day. Well this sucker scoops her up and takes her home to be safe and well fed. I would have to say she has won the kitty cat lottery. She is on my shoulders as I write this. Haven't decided on a name yet.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beau Cassidy; 08-06-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    At one with the gun.

Banned

Wife and I are cat people, love the little guys. Congrats on finding a new buddy, they really are a lot of fun.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master

It almost looks like she knows you.
    Fact: Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Boolit Grand Master

Yeah , she won the lottery alright. Call her T-ball. Nice looking kitty!

Boolit Master
    She is identical to our big tom cat "Smoke". Looks good. He's a major league mouser.

Boolit Master
    I renamed Lori's cat when I started dating her. We now call her Booger. Dunno why, but she answers. She also comes when I whistle.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

I'm glad to see there is another sucker as big as I am....lol. I think every stray animal around here has an underground message to go to Scott's house and you'll have it made.

Boolit Master

I think we are going to call her Luna. She loves to be held and is laying beside me right now.

I think cats have a special way to communicate to each other who the suckers are. I tell my wife they do it thru the cat-net instead of the internet.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    You now have a friend for life.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Master

Wait till you hear the moth speak. That'll wake ya up at 4 AM. LOL
    Enewetak Atomic Clean Up Veteran 1979

Moderator Emeritus

Beau, great story and great picture.....a few weeks ago a couple was at our home and the lady said: "Just saw your white cat in the hallway!" My wife said we dont have a white cat. Fast forward 3 days and we, my better half and I, were sitting in the den and a white cat walked down the hallway into the laundry room, ate dinner, and came and laid down on the floor in the den for a nap....the short...we now have a third cat and his name is Otis!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Banned

my nephew just moved down with his dad and dropped his cat off from his ex-'step mom's' place.
    I'm not a cat person and this dumb thing thinks I am his/her long lost best friend.
    it's driving me nut's how do I make it stop?

Boolit Master
    You don`t.You now have a friend for life.Enjoy.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Master

Looks like you got a cat now. Cats pick their owners. This little kitten has the best personality. Super friendly and loves to be held. Reminds me of my 17 year old cat I lost to lymphoma a year and a half ago. I had caught him in a live animal trap when he was probably 6 weeks old. He took up with me from day one.
    At one with the gun.

Banned

I just found out it's a her cat.
    so far she has stayed out of the gun room even with the door open [right next to her food and water] so there might be hope for it.
    now if it would just stop following me around.

Moderator Emeritus

You have been picked, deal with it! Cats pick their humans and you are now a slave for life!

Cute little girl, Mittens! As I type my new kitten who is just a year old is tapping me on the leg wanting up. He is now 24 inches long(not including tail) and 21 pounds! He is the most gentle and polite cat I have ever seen. He will ask to jump up then waits until told okay. And very affectionate, gives nose rubs all the time, and in bed he has to be touching me with a paw, or curled up against my chest.

Cool. I want a couple Maine Coons soon.

Boolit Master
    Beau: cats do pick their people frequently and will also reject people upon occasion. I volunteer at a local no-kill shelter and have seen this happen. If you get a good cat, you will have a great pet.
    Duke: I've always wanted a Maine Coon (or several) but I don't think it will happen any more. I've been at this rescue almost seven years and have yet to see one come in. Besides, I think we are at our maximum now....
    If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do, you are misinformed.
    - Mark Twain

When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction.
    - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Poygan View Post
    Beau: cats do pick their people frequently and will also reject people upon occasion. I volunteer at a local no-kill shelter and have seen this happen. If you get a good cat, you will have a great pet.
    Duke: I've always wanted a Maine Coon (or several) but I don't think it will happen any more. I've been at this rescue almost seven years and have yet to see one come in. Besides, I think we are at our maximum now....
    I had a 23 pound Maine Coon at one time and had to give him to my "Joanne Collins" look alike GF before moving to AZ in 89. They belonged together and looked the part. He was a wonderful cat but insisted on day sleeping in my turkey broiler that was in the kitchen cabinet. We have a few breeders lined up on several face book groups. Be sure to check out Flemish Giants also.
    Due note a typical kitty box will not work. It's like a Moose standing in a kids swimming pool and and everything ends up on the floor if you get my drift. A cut down storage tote works the best. BTW

Boolit Master

Well I now call her Mae Bell- a good southern name. My wife hates it and calls her Luna. She is adjusting well and is still laid back. We have a litter robot and are looking at a cat genie (I think that is what it is called). We now have cats all the way up to 18 1/2 years old.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    At one with the gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast