RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything

Thread: Gunsmithing in your homes and Large Firearm Collections in Maryland in a Baltimore Ma

Boolit Man

Gunsmithing in your homes and Large Firearm Collections in Maryland in a Baltimore Ma

I hope this is allowed as it effects everyone depending on ATF, Federal, State and local laws. I put it under the Gunsmithing section since the main story concerns a Maryland Gunsmith in the Maryland news.

The actions and lies about Sandy Hook Training Event that was sealed by President Obama brings into questions his motives to restrict or remove the 2nd Amendment Rights.

I do not state the following is true other than it is being investigated to get the truth. Questions surrounding why President Obama ordered all records of the event sealed from the public is extremely questionable. I just want to know the real truth why a United States President would seal a local shooting matter. I hope the investigators get the support of President Trump and the NRA legal division as it could overturn several state laws and/or allow them to be voted on today.

People speculate they used the Sandy Hook Elementary Training Event to fool the American public. They believe at least the three Governors went to President Obama to plan to get the public to vote to restrict the High capacity magazines.

The fact that President Obama sealed the records to the public immediately after the picture of him with a young girl they claimed was killed. The facts that before the Sandy Hook Event the laws stood no chance of passing the High Capacity Magazine Bans in all three states. They know Maryland Govorner O'Malley, Connecticut Governor, & California Governor were President Obama's supporters.

They used false information about the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Training Event that was evident in training photos of the stage event. Death Certificates and Graves not uncovered in investigation.

The investigation is still continueing as I understand they are trying to get President Donald Trump and the NRA legal division to get at the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maryland citizens lost all magazines over 10 rounds. We lost many Rifles and Shotguns that first Mayor Martin O'Malley and second Governor Martin O'Malley and one Police Officer did not tell the truth about FBI DATA.

I might suggest feeling out the local police force, before going for a large collection in some locations in different states. The Sheriff's Department are mostly more supportive. The State Police, County Police, City Police, & Town Police are more political pushed.

We had one man in Baltimore City that was repairing firearms in his row home or town home. Their was something happened to his shop that he had to move everything to his home.

They had a neighbor called the Baltimore City Police, Maryland State Police, and ATF on him. Then every firearm was taken and destroyed, as Maryland does not return any confiscated firearms period.

He had a safe setup to safely fire firearms in his basement into the water tank recovery like the Police use in their labs to recover bullets undamaged to study.

The Baltimore City Police took every firearm owning to Citizens from all walks of life. They got him on a Maryland law that you cannot have more than 5 pounds of Smokeless Powder for reloading current ammunition.

They confiscated ever firearm and everything else, including his firearm manufacturing equipment. The ATF got him on the basis that he moved his store front to a private residence without formally notifying the ATF.

The home location did not past the conditions to have more than 5 pounds of powder due to multiple homes attached to his residence. The home did not past the firearms manufacturing restrictions of the ATF, Federal Government, & City Goverment and no current Insurance to cover theft, damage and more.

The ATF, State Police, & Baltimore City Government considered him illegally into firearms manufactoring. He was filing the proper ATF paperwork, but using his old business address.

They ended up putting him in jail. The Goverment charged him for converting firearms into automatics that are not allowed in Maryland even though he was filing proper ATF paperwork for people living in juristrictions that it was allowed.

The man use to work with my father at Bethlehem Steel in Baltimore. My father had multiple firearms repaired by him. He had retired and this was his extra money for retirement.

They never returned any firearms taken, as in Maryland they immediately destroy confiscated firearms once they the case is closed, even if you are not guilty. Maryland laws are illegal in my opinion.

We have the Maryland Citizens, Illegal Muslims, and Illegal Mexicans that live between Baltimore and DC controlling the Laws in the state. The rest of the state of Maryland are pro-guns. We need to replace politicians against firearms.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

The anti's have been around for a long time or we wouldn't have the 2nd Amendment,but they need to read it everyday
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhillbilly1 View Post
    I hope this is allowed as it effects everyone depending on ATF, Federal, State and local laws. I put it under the Gunsmithing section since the main story concerns a Maryland Gunsmith in the Maryland news.

The actions and lies about Sandy Hook Training Event that was sealed by President Obama brings into questions his motives to restrict or remove the 2nd Amendment Rights.

I do not state the following is true other than it is being investigated to get the truth. Questions surrounding why President Obama ordered all records of the event sealed from the public is extremely questionable. I just want to know the real truth why a United States President would seal a local shooting matter. I hope the investigators get the support of President Trump and the NRA legal division as it could overturn several state laws and/or allow them to be voted on today.

People speculate they used the Sandy Hook Elementary Training Event to fool the American public. They believe at least the three Governors went to President Obama to plan to get the public to vote to restrict the High capacity magazines.

The fact that President Obama sealed the records to the public immediately after the picture of him with a young girl they claimed was killed. The facts that before the Sandy Hook Event the laws stood no chance of passing the High Capacity Magazine Bans in all three states. They know Maryland Govorner O'Malley, Connecticut Governor, & California Governor were President Obama's supporters.

They used false information about the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Training Event that was evident in training photos of the stage event. Death Certificates and Graves not uncovered in investigation.

The investigation is still continueing as I understand they are trying to get President Donald Trump and the NRA legal division to get at the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maryland citizens lost all magazines over 10 rounds. We lost many Rifles and Shotguns that first Mayor Martin O'Malley and second Governor Martin O'Malley and one Police Officer did not tell the truth about FBI DATA.

I might suggest feeling out the local police force, before going for a large collection in some locations in different states. The Sheriff's Department are mostly more supportive. The State Police, County Police, City Police, & Town Police are more political pushed.

We had one man in Baltimore City that was repairing firearms in his row home or town home. Their was something happened to his shop that he had to move everything to his home.

They had a neighbor called the Baltimore City Police, Maryland State Police, and ATF on him. Then every firearm was taken and destroyed, as Maryland does not return any confiscated firearms period.

He had a safe setup to safely fire firearms in his basement into the water tank recovery like the Police use in their labs to recover bullets undamaged to study.

The Baltimore City Police took every firearm owning to Citizens from all walks of life. They got him on a Maryland law that you cannot have more than 5 pounds of Smokeless Powder for reloading current ammunition.

They confiscated ever firearm and everything else, including his firearm manufacturing equipment. The ATF got him on the basis that he moved his store front to a private residence without formally notifying the ATF.

The home location did not past the conditions to have more than 5 pounds of powder due to multiple homes attached to his residence. The home did not past the firearms manufacturing restrictions of the ATF, Federal Government, & City Goverment and no current Insurance to cover theft, damage and more.

The ATF, State Police, & Baltimore City Government considered him illegally into firearms manufactoring. He was filing the proper ATF paperwork, but using his old business address.

They ended up putting him in jail. The Goverment charged him for converting firearms into automatics that are not allowed in Maryland even though he was filing proper ATF paperwork for people living in juristrictions that it was allowed.

The man use to work with my father at Bethlehem Steel in Baltimore. My father had multiple firearms repaired by him. He had retired and this was his extra money for retirement.

They never returned any firearms taken, as in Maryland they immediately destroy confiscated firearms once they the case is closed, even if you are not guilty. Maryland laws are illegal in my opinion.

We have the Maryland Citizens, Illegal Muslims, and Illegal Mexicans that live between Baltimore and DC controlling the Laws in the state. The rest of the state of Maryland are pro-guns. We need to replace politicians against firearms.

We would like to educate politicians that do not understand the difference between AUTOMATIC and
    SEMI-AUTOMATIC.

How can they make laws when the ban firearms based on the bad color Black means assault rifle or shotgun. I got the information directly from politicians. We just wanted to share a few thoughts to make a short manual including pictures with descriptions about firearms. I hope everyone has a good year.