Inline FabricationRepackboxTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: VS - More Really Cheap Brass: This Time Odds And Ends

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri

VS - More Really Cheap Brass: This Time Odds And Ends

Well……. This sale is basically a “clean off the shelves” kind of sale. I have some more lots of 9mm at scrap metal prices, as well as a collection of miscellaneous single lot items.

As always, all of this stuff has been recovered from an indoor range, and all steel and aluminum cases have been culled out. In some cases, these lots include both brass and nickel cases, but they are always bagged separately.

Here is what is being offered here:

Five 24 pound lots of 9mm. These lots are mixed headstamp brass, but the percentage of commercial headstamps is very high, and none of these guys have been fired in a machinegun, or a fluted chamber. Finally, this brass has been wet tumbled to ensure that you get a good, clean product. A 24 pound lot works out to be 2700+ pieces. The price is $1.25/LB ($30) plus $13.60 shipping per lot, for a total of $43.60. 2 LEFT

Two 500 piece lots of .380ACP. These guys are mixed headstamp, brass finish cases, and they have been tumbled. The price is three cents apiece, which makes the price per lot $15 plus $6 shipping, for a total of $21. SOLD

One 500 piece lot of mixed headstamp .308 Win. The price on these guys is ten cents apiece plus shipping: …..Which makes the price for this lot $50 plus $9 shipping for a total of $59.

One 380 piece lot of 7.62x39. These have been decapped, as that is the easiest way to make sure that no berdan primed cases make it past me. The price on these guys is twelve cents apiece, making the price for this lot $45.60 plus $9 shipping for a total of $54.60. SOLD

One 300 piece lot of 7.62x25mm Tokarev. These are PPU headstamp brass finish cases. The price on these is eight cents apiece, making the price on this lot $24 plus $9 shipping for a total of $33. SOLD

0ne 1000 piece lot of 357 Magnum. This lot is comprised of both nickel and brass cases. (…bagged separately.) The price on these is eight cents apiece, making the cost on this lot $80 plus $9 shipping. (…Total $89.) SOLD

One 1000 piece lot of 10mm Auto. This lot consists of 500 brass and 500 nickle cases. The price on these is eight cents a piece, making the price on this lot $80 plus $9 shipping. (Total $89.) SOLD

I can deal with cash, USPS Money Orders, PayPal, and personal checks from members of long standing (or previous buyers).

If you elect to use PayPal, please DO NOT use the "gift" option to avoid their fees. As much as I despise PayPal's politics, I feel that if I use a company's service, I should pay them their due.

Thanks for looking!

KLC
    Last edited by klcarroll; 08-08-2017 at 10:30 AM.
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

I will take 1 lot of 9mm brass please. Pm inbound.

Boolit Mold
    I will take this:

One 380 piece lot of 7.62x39. These have been decapped, as that is the easiest way to make sure that no berdan primed cases make it past me. The price on these guys is twelve cents apiece, making the price for this lot $45.60 plus $9 shipping for a total of $54.60.

Boolit Master
    I will take one of the 380 lots of 500 pieces.

"Two 500 piece lots of .380ACP. These guys are mixed headstamp, brass finish cases, and they have been tumbled. The price is three cents apiece, which makes the price per lot $15 plus $6 shipping, for a total of $21."

PM to follow.

Boolit Bub
    I will take the 7.65 x 25 tokarev...
    Pm to follow.

PM sent on second lot of 380 brass.
    Tony

Boolit Master
    I will take 1 lot of the 9MM brass. PM on the way.

Would you have any 38-40 around?? Tnx
    Last edited by Hooker53; 08-06-2017 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Words

Boolit Master
    deleted.
    Last edited by NYBushBro; 08-06-2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Duplicate Post

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri
    Just a shameless, self-serving bump!

9mm, 357 Mag, and .308 Win still available.

KLC
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

I'll take that lot of 357 mag. PM AND PAYMENT SENT. THANKS KENT!!!

Boolit Mold
    I'll take a 24 pound lot of the 9mm