RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: Movie of the week !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Movie of the week !

Three Stooges ! Disorder in the court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Is2J2GqOss
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

I normally don't watch the drivel put out by the movie ind, but accidentally came across "The Bucket List' while surfing for entertainment last night. The premise got me thinking, which is dangerous. I never really liked Jack, but this character spoke to me. The banter between the couple of misfits really got me caught up in the tale. I guess my age made it more potent for me, but I truly enjoyed it.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master

Yes Sir that can get one to thinking, best line has to be some poor baster somewhere is having a heart attack...
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Buddy
    My wife calls them "The Three Stoopids". She just can't find the humor in their comedy. After watching a documentary about them a few years ago, I have a much great appreciation for them. Their timing had to be just about perfect.

Isaac

Boolit Master

Oh yes, Curly and the "Full auto Derby-cane Thompson" !

Doesn't matter how many times I see them, I still laugh!

I agree, women don't find them funny, but their brains don't work like us men! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Your the reason I put the stooges up after your clip in off topic last week !Hickok , lol .Good stuff !
    No turning back , No turning back !

That's why I like this site so much. Where else could you learn about Linex and The Three Stooges all with out changing web sites??
    Keep up the good work. Also the stuff about cast Boolets and reloading is spot on.
    Rob

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    My wife calls them "The Three Stoopids". She just can't find the humor in their comedy. After watching a documentary about them a few years ago, I have a much great appreciation for them. Their timing had to be just about perfect.

Isaac
    I have to agree with her. Slapstick never amused me, even as a kid.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

If you have the opportunity, give "Bridge of Spies" a look. We, many or most of us, are of the age to remember the people involved. A true story, James Donovan court appointed attorney, Soviet Army Col Robert Abel convicted Soviet spy and the U-2 pilot USAF 1st Lt Francis Gary Powers. Tom Hanks plays Donovan and the movie is directed by Spielberg, with his work on the set, costumes and attention to detail. It is an interesting study in character, plus what we were never told, before, during and after the events.
    Ed
    "Let us speak courteously, fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Moderator Emeritus

Tonight's movie is "Glacier Park's Night Of The Grizzlies"

I seen this once a few years ago, it's a really good PBS documentary.
    I'll be watching this tonight

First Aired Monday, May 17, 2010
    On August 12, 1967, grizzly bears in Glacier NP killed two young women and mauled a man.

Since the opening of Glacier National Park in 1910, there were no reported fatal bear attacks until one summer night in 1967, when two grizzlies, in two remote areas of the Park attacked campers and killed two young women. The dramatic and tragic story of that night, and how it eventually influenced the fate of the grizzly bear in the continental United States, is the subject of a the historical documentary, Glacier Park’s Night of the Grizzlies.
    http://www.montanapbs.org/grizzlies/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master
    Hacksaw Ridge is an awesome movie

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    Tonight's movie is "Glacier Park's Night Of The Grizzlies"

I seen this once a few years ago, it's a really good PBS documentary.
    I'll be watching this tonight

First Aired Monday, May 17, 2010
    On August 12, 1967, grizzly bears in Glacier NP killed two young women and mauled a man.

Since the opening of Glacier National Park in 1910, there were no reported fatal bear attacks until one summer night in 1967, when two grizzlies, in two remote areas of the Park attacked campers and killed two young women. The dramatic and tragic story of that night, and how it eventually influenced the fate of the grizzly bear in the continental United States, is the subject of a the historical documentary, Glacier Park’s Night of the Grizzlies.
    http://www.montanapbs.org/grizzlies/

A friend of mine killed one of the grizzlies they figured that were involved, up on Gunsight Pass in Glacier.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Sur-shot View Post
    If you have the opportunity, give "Bridge of Spies" a look. We, many or most of us, are of the age to remember the people involved. A true story, James Donovan court appointed attorney, Soviet Army Col Robert Abel convicted Soviet spy and the U-2 pilot USAF 1st Lt Francis Gary Powers. Tom Hanks plays Donovan and the movie is directed by Spielberg, with his work on the set, costumes and attention to detail. It is an interesting study in character, plus what we were never told, before, during and after the events.
    Ed
    The book gives twice as much insight as the movie. I am often prompted to read a book after hearing of a movie preview.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze