Snyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: Amazon Warehouse Deals X Die

Boolit Master

Amazon Warehouse Deals X Die

Sometimes peoples lack of honor amazes me, or maybe this was simple ignorance. Ordered an RCBS x die set in 30-06 from Amazon couple days ago and received this. This was a reduced priced returned item supposedly in very good condition... Upon receiving I discovered a 30-06 case locked up in sizing die tighter than Dick's headband. Looks like someone forgot to lube, wore out a pair of pliers, and then sent back to amazon for a refund. Even better it had an "Amazon Warehouse Deals Inspection" sticker... Wasn't upset, just gave a big sigh and then a chuckle. Amazon is of course refunding me, so no problem there. I considered pulling out the RCBS kit and removing myself but decided against. I wonder if the person who returned this even knew if lube was required. Probably posted a negative review of x dies no less...

Attachment 201025
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinakaq View Post
    Sometimes peoples lack of honor amazes me, or maybe this was simple ignorance. Ordered an RCBS x die set in 30-06 from Amazon couple days ago and received this. This was a reduced priced returned item supposedly in very good condition... Upon receiving I discovered a 30-06 case locked up in sizing die tighter than Dick's headband. Looks like someone forgot to lube, wore out a pair of pliers, and then sent back to amazon for a refund. Even better it had an "Amazon Warehouse Deals Inspection" sticker... Wasn't upset, just gave a big sigh and then a chuckle. Amazon is of course refunding me, so no problem there. I considered pulling out the RCBS kit and removing myself but decided against. I wonder if the person who returned this even knew if lube was required. Probably posted a negative review of x dies no less...

Attachment 201025
    Send it to RCBS to get a new die or removed

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    "lack of honor amazes me, or maybe this was simple ignorance"

Retail stores still put out returned merchandise with parts missing. It's called loss avoidance. The Judeo-Christian implied fairness, are, in a number of cases, nothing but an illusion. Especially when money is involved.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jsn View Post
    "lack of honor amazes me, or maybe this was simple ignorance"

Retail stores still put out returned merchandise with parts missing. It's called loss avoidance. The Judeo-Christian implied fairness, are, in a number of cases, nothing but an illusion. Especially when money is involved.
    Was referring to the person who sent it back in.
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Boolit Master
    This does surprise me at all with the new crop of Reloaders born out of the great ammo crisis/panic during the Obama rule.

It seems that there were many that wanted to learn quick and easy off of YouTube rather than studying manuals and books.

The person that sent that back may have genuinely felt due to ignorance that it was not his fault.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE