Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Repackbox

Thread: Donation drive support thread for 2017

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar

Donation drive support thread for 2017

If you have any questions about our donation drive please ask them here! Thank you to all members for making this the best resource on the planet for bullet casting and reloading!
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Questions on the new server fund drive

To the mods:
    1) Is there still the categories like team, donor, sponsor, etc? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
    2) Why did you choose to use PayPal? They are anti-gun and are actively shutting people's accounts down when they see gun related stuff.
    Let me know and I will be glad to send a check to Willy.
    Thanks,
    Donald
    a/k/a fish4bugs
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Vendor Sponsor

Look in your email that you have registered at this site, I got an email about the server fund and there is an address in the email you can snail mail a check to.

Paypal I think are a bunch of paperhangers. They WANT the general public to think they are anti gun and you can't use them for this or that if it's firearm related but behind the scenes they don't want to bite any of the hands that feed them so they just look the other way whenever they want to. Pray heaven forbid ONE libtard to think that you can buy a gun using paypal OMG. It's all imagery. Or BS. Both the same.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Fish go up top bar click team boolits for categories and other info

will I get a notice about the postal money order I sent out on the 7/27 and will I get one of those cool little signs by my name he he he D Crockett

Thanks. The Check is In the Mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Fish go up top bar click team boolits for categories and other info
    Thanks! i got it. That was obvious now wasn't it? NOT!
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

fish4bugs,paypal in the safest way for me to donate to this site(aus).Without paypal.I do not know of any safe way.Snail mail yes,postal theft? maybe.
    Wily,thanks again for this site and the ability to pay with paypal!

Who care's what paypal's policies and views are? If they don't want me using them, then me using them flies directly into their face. And If I use them with friends and family and they never charge any fees, then I've essentially cost them money. Using their services for free is the best way to throw it back in their faces. And if they eventually ban you, oh well....if your stance is that you were never going to use them in the first place, no big loss right? Just my take on it. Stick it to paypal by using their services for free.

Cast Boolits Owner

Thread merged and stuck so the link sent in the e-mail will be the one everyone converses on.

BTW, thanks for the Donations! It certainly helps keep this place afloat.

Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

PP has never stopped me, I like sending free money vs paying for a money order. It's there right now.

Agreed, it's a slap in their face. I've used it for numerous gun transactions without a hickup, they always are sent to a ffl, so all is legal.

Boolit Grand Master

I didn't see a list this year. Has one been posted or is it in the works?
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Grand Master

My Wife sent off a money order today but she failed to put my handle or e-mail on it. Is there any way to contact Willy and fix this without using snail mail? Sorry, and thanks for any help.

Boolit Buddy
    Really appreciate what I've learned from this site. as well as the opportunity to buy and sell nice items . Apologies for being late in contributing. I consider some level of contribution important if you have received benefit from this site. Plan is to sell some nice item so in about 7-10 days then donate . Thanks again for the knowledge base, guys and gals.