RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: WTS: Tactical Shotgun and Lyman Plains Pistol

WTS: Tactical Shotgun and Lyman Plains Pistol

Two Used Guns for Sale - see description for details and pictures. PM with questions or for more pictures by e-mail or text (be sure to include e-mail address or phone number for text messages when PMing). The 1st "I'll take it" in open forum gets it regardless of discussions by PM, e-mail or text. Please post 1st then PM me to let me know you have posted. Payment by Silver Coins, Postal Money Order, PayPal + 4% (no friends or family), or personal check from members with 200 or more posts and good feedback. No bank checks, Walmart checks, empty promises or chickens (goats only if local and you deliver). Shipping with insurance as follows; First 48 - Guns $15 to your FFL. Muzzleloaders $15 to individual unless your state is restricted. AK and HI Private Message for a quote.

Charles Daly 12ga pump action tactical shotgun with screw in chokes. Shows some minor handling marks from normal use. Does not appear to have been abused. I have not shot it, but it does cycle shells. Being sold as is because it is a KBI HBG and they are no longer in business. Asking $150 plus shipping. SPF - FTF

Attachment 200852Attachment 200853Attachment 200854Attachment 200855

Lyman Plains Pistol in .50 cal, clean looking pistol but appears to be assembled from a kit. Stock is oil finished and does have some minor sand marks. Barrel is a mix of brown and blue. Bore looks good. Lock looks like new and half cock works. Has the belt clip and ramrod. Asking $175 plus shipping. Price reduction to $150 today only, I will close thread late tonight, even if it doesn't sell! ***SPF to Koger***

Attachment 200856Attachment 200857Attachment 200858Attachment 200859Attachment 2008601
    Last edited by waarp8nt; 07-31-2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Sold Item and Price Reduction on Lyman!
    Boolits Feedback <> Gunbroker Feedback

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Bluegrass...the speed metal of country music!

Boolit Master
    I will take the Plains pistol, can send you a USPS MO, $165 total for gun and shipping. Pm me your address to get the MO out.

BOTH ITEMS SOLD PENDING FUNDS - PMs SENT ACCORDINGLY.
    Boolits Feedback <> Gunbroker Feedback

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Bluegrass...the speed metal of country music!

Closed