Load DataSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingWideners
RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: Wts: H&R Stock and Barrels

Wts: H&R Stock and Barrels

H&R stuff for sale, see description for details and pictures. PM with questions or for more pictures by e-mail or text (be sure to include e-mail address or phone number for text messages when PMing). The 1st "I'll take it" in open forum gets it regardless of discussions by PM, e-mail or text. Payment by Silver Coins, Postal Money Order, PayPal + 4% (no friends or family), or personal check from members with 200 or more posts and good feedback. No bank checks, Walmart checks, empty promises or chickens (goats only if local and you deliver). Shipping by USPS Priority mail with insurance as follows; Stock $10 - Barrels $15 - I will combine shipping if multiple items are purchased.

New in box (never installed) birch adult size butt stock. No sling swivel or stock bolt. $45 plus shipping. REDUCED TO $40 PLUS SHIPPING ***SPF to rewinder***

Attachment 200776

.410 3 inch full choke barrel from a H&R Pardner SB1. Interior or Bore is decent and clean - I ran a patch through it to push out the powder residue. Exterior or bluing is rough as it has rust spots where it has been handled to the extent it would be pitted in areas if the rust was aggressively cleaned off with a wire wheel. It would make a good barrel to paint black, camo or use some fancy baked on finish. This barrel May require fitting. $60 plus shipping. SPF to ARKANSAS PACKRAT

Attachment 200777Attachment 200780Attachment 200782

.45 Colt Classic Carbine Barrel that has been Reamed to accept .454 Casull. Good and Clean barrel with Factory Sights. Some minor pivot area bluing worn spots due to frame contact from normal use, otherwise in excellent used condition. I have never shot this barrel as it needed to be fitted to my action and I found a 45/70 carbine barrel that fit. This barrel MAY require fitting. $275 plus shipping.
    If your interested in the barrel please shoot me a PM
    Attachment 200785Attachment 200786Attachment 200789
    Last edited by waarp8nt; 07-31-2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Pictures
    Boolits Feedback <> Gunbroker Feedback

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Bluegrass...the speed metal of country music!

Bump to the Top!

Just remember son, many times free advise is worth what you pay for it. ~ My Dad

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the .410 barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKANSAS PACKRAT View Post
    I'll take the .410 barrel.
    Payment detail sent by PM. Thanks!

Price reduced on Stock!!! Barrel is a 45LC Classic Carbine (a mini Buffalo Rifle) - Don't need to sell,
    but may consider reasonable offers.

Boolit Mold
    I'll take the stock. Randy...New in box (never installed) birch adult size butt stock. No sling swivel or stock bolt. $45 plus shipping. REDUCED TO $40 PLUS SHIPPING

***Stock and .410 barrel sold*** IF you are interested in the .45 Colt Classic Carbine Barrel feel free to shoot me a PM as I'm going to lock Thread.

Closed