Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2WidenersRepackbox
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Load Data

Thread: Prayers needed for a couple friends

Prayers needed for a couple friends

Was trying to fix the AC yesterday afternoon and while cooling off/break, got an email that friend Mike is in Dallas VA with twisted intestinal blockage, surgery scheduled for Thurs. Friend Jack just got out of a biopsy in his lungs, no results yet. He & wife have had a lot of eye surgery this year & her Dad just passed away.
    Whatever!

Prayers sent for Mike and Jack.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Need to add wife's relative in Ca., in his mid 80's, broke a hip. He's had heart surgery previously, the text said they finally found a gas guy who would do the surgery. Getting old sucks but as the lady at WM said this morning, good is on the green side of the grass. Mom says it's bad as you lose all the old friends.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master

Father God, we come to you in faith as a body of believers asking for Your aid and provision for these dear folks as we lift them up to You in prayer. We pray for peace and comfort as well as healing. Glorify You Holy Name by showing grace to these who are in need of Your loving care. In the Name of our Lord Christ Jesus we pray, Amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord please lay your hand on Jack and bring healing to his body also Lord be with his wife and comfort her as you bring healing to this family.
    In Jesus name Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Father, You know the needs of Mike, Jack, and Jack's wife. Please be with each as they navigate the medical waters and lay Your healing hands upon them. Guide the physicians that treat them and give these people comfort and freedom from fears of what lies ahead of them, and grant them clarity so that they can ask the necessary questions to ensure their healing. Father all is possible through You and Your will be done. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Father God. We lift up Mike, Jack and his wife to you this morning. I pray that you would lay your healing hands upon them and give them the healing that they need. I pray that you would be with the doctors and guild them. I would also pray that you would be with her family in Ca.with the broken hip. Please show your grace and mercy and heal those that need it and give comfort to all. We ask this in the name of you son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Great news, Jack's biopsy is benign, Joe is in hospital recovering from hip surgery and Mike got out of a long surgery this afternoon, prognosis looks good. Thanks God and all. Mom's still getting around in a wheel chair, 98 in Sept.
    Whatever!

Thanks popper for this update. Thank you God for Your Mercy and Grace. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    Father God, we come to you in faith as a body of believers asking for Your aid and provision for these dear folks as we lift them up to You in prayer. We pray for peace and comfort as well as healing. Glorify You Holy Name by showing grace to these who are in need of Your loving care. In the Name of our Lord Christ Jesus we pray, Amen!
    Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Added to my prayers.
    jim

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for these friends of yours. May God send them His healing, and His peace. Amen.

Visited Mike Mon. His problem was pretty serious. He went to the VA and they immediately called for a gurney and sent him to a room. 6 hr surgery and now 3 Mo. for recovery. Released yesterday and staying with his girlfriend in FW.
    Whatever!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm praying for your friends . Praying for full and quick recovery . Thank you for your report brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Popper, Thanks for the updates....so far it sounds like God has been answering our prayers......

Father thank You for all the positive things You have done for this family. I pray that You continue to work through their doctors to restore them unto us. Father You are the great healer and I pray for You to deliver this family back to good health. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Popper, Thanks for the updates....so far it sounds like God has been answering our prayers......

Father thank You for all the positive things You have done for this family. I pray that You continue to work through their doctors to restore them unto us. Father You are the great healer and I pray for You to deliver this family back to good health. AMEN
    Amen and Amen! Praise God our Father through Christ Jesus His Son!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Banned

Praying as requested

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    Amen!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia