RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Deathmatch for Bull Goose Looney at Raton

Boolit Buddy
    Alaska to Argentina in one summer - that ought to be interesting! I've heard that Argentina has the most beautiful women on the planet, but I've never been there to check it out.

I've saving my nickels and dimes to go back to Iwo Jima in 2010 with a side trip to Saipan and Tinian.

Take care.
    MLV

Boolit Master
    Mike & Brent
    Just want to be part of the wellcoming commity!!! This BPC stuff is sure to hold more interest for many now.
    Now I should introduce myself. I am Bull Shop, caster of buterous boolits for the masses and provider of many wonderous thingys for brothers of the silver streem.
    Welcome, share, enjoy!!!
    Blessings on ya
    bic/bs

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Venturino View Post
    Alaska to Argentina in one summer - that ought to be interesting! I've heard that Argentina has the most beautiful women on the planet, but I've never been there to check it out.
    MLV
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought that Athens beat Buenos Aires by far for it's sights.
    Welcome to both of you, Gianni.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master
    Mike,
    Having lived in Norway (Oslo) for a while, I can't imagine Argentina could make good on that claim, but I sure would like to see them try!

Brent

Boolit Buddy
    When Yvonne and I were in Sweden some years back she suddenly stopped in the middle of the street and stomped her foot.

I said, "What's wrong with you."

She said, "I hate this place. All the women are beautiful!"

I actually thought New Zealand might have been better in that regard; perhaps because of the attire, or lack thereof, on the beaches.

Oh well, you guys take care.
    MLV

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    Mike V. noticed the NZ gals~!~ Good eye,sir.... There 's a greeneyed lass in Hokitika, that ,despite JeffinNZ's comment on the place,will make wish you could stay !!! Onceabull
    Last edited by onceabull; 08-08-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: got to spell it right in case you are going looking
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Buddy

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Venturino View Post

I've saving my nickels and dimes to go back to Iwo Jima in 2010 with a side trip to Saipan and Tinian.

Take care.
    MLV
    Most beautiful women? I'd say it's a toss up between Texas and Oklahoma. There are beautiful women everywhere. Walk through ANY mall in Tulsa, Oklahoma and be amazed. I was very biased toward a pretty LADY from the Fort Worth, Texas area. I also know some beauties from El Paso,Texas.

In Remebrance

Youse guys got to hit the Walmart in Ogdensburg NY on welfare check day. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe the women. In fact beauty doesn't even enter into it!

Welcome to both of you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince View Post
    Left handed, read headed, female shooters are even welcome at COPT matches.
    Well I'll be Black Prince...

You finally got a picture of that redheaded WeatherBy on cast boolits...

Now I need to get him up here to help me shoot some coyotes...

He was there Pat

On the firing line at the 9 th Annual COPT Shootout. He is also in the second photo above with Blacksmith.

Here he is trying to win friends and influence people at the 9th Annual.

Right in the middle of things, as he usually is.

We have two redheads. The other one is female, left handed, from Australia, and as mean as that Copperhead he's holding above. You really should have been there Pat. We didn't believe some of those things he told about you, but then just maybe . . .

And what kind of a good looking dog is that in your profile photo? Unusual markings and blue eyes on a dog. I've kept Gordon Setters since 1965 and at one time, had 15 of them. Good dogs have always been a big part of my life, so I take an interest in them when I see one like that one in your profile photo.
    Last edited by Black Prince; 08-18-2008 at 08:46 PM.
    The America I love was when the engine was a V-8, the exhausts were dual, the shift was four on the floor, the white walls were wide, the chrome was thick, the women were straight, and there was no such thing as the as the EPA.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345