RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The man who says, "There is no God....

The man who says, "There is no God....

is a fool."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM005513.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	200465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM005516.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	200466

The Cascades, 4,600 ft. level, 7-24-17.

Boolit Master

Amen to that!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I agree !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

I know that I am committed to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.....my life is simpler and I know that the Holy Trinity is walking with a protecting me daily!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

I see his hand "Everywhere" from the glowing sunsets, the cathedral like forests, the jeweled insects, to the wandering waters.

Boolit Master

The man who says there is no God is blind, deaf, is without heart to feel, and has no mind with which to reason
    Being human is not for sissies.

The man who says there is no God, just hasn't met Him yet.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by square butte View Post
    The man who says there is no God is blind, deaf, is without heart to feel, and has no mind with which to reason
    but...isn't that how we all start out life ...some worse than others?

Mankind is a pretty dangerous and self serving herd of animal, especially the 'Alphas'...then Christ enters the heart and life really begins from there...liken to starting out life as a bud on a thorny rose bush...then Christ Jesus and then we blossom.
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Master

Do you suppose animals have a consciousness of God? I have always wondered.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. (Matthew 10:29, ESV).

We could sit around the campfire and chew on that question till the sun comes up...but, I think they have a spirit essence.
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

I think some are much more "aware" than others.

I don't think an oyster has eyes, does it? What does it know?
    On the other hand I had the pleasure of living with a Parakeet named "zeke" for almost a decade. He spent a lot of time sitting on my shoulder, muttering away under his breath. Sometimes when I could get just the right amount of not listening but aware. I would hear things that shocked and amazed me.

Like the time he was in his cage with me in the living room. The cats walked by, tails in the air, staring at him of course.

"Sharks,SHARKS!" Yeah buddy, those are sharks, they'd eat ya.

Or the time when I was playing a computer game, fallout. I had just shot a monster from about a quarter mile away. "Big green Monster!" Yes zeke, that was a big green monster!

"Where is?"

Is gone, I killed it.

So I walked over to it. Long whistle. "Dead?" Yes zeke, dad kills the big green monster.
    Dead big green monster, long whistle. Big daddy!

Yes zeke, I AM the man.

Smart, ohhh yes. He saw a lot, he spent a LOT of time on my shoulder. He lived well. Had the run of a 10x12 room, it was all his. Cage was for sleeping and to hold bird feeders, water, and toys if dad was away.

The last night, he was muttering away again. I turned off the computer, getting ready to go to bed.
    "Whistle, Bye"

Night zeke (scratching my head, that was a first"

" Bonzai!"

And in the morning when I turned on the lights he was laying flat on his back on the bottom of the cage,

I believe he knew. And I believe that for very good birds like zeke there has to be either the chance of another life, another turn of the wheel. Or a place to rest and wait for loved ones to come home. At least I hope so. I do not believe a merciful God would not have a plan for those special guys who come into our lives.

Miss you Zeke!

Boolit Master

The one true God, the God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of Israel, my God!

A man who denies God has already condemned himself.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

Amen to that also
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, and AMEN! I've often wondered what folks who don't and won't believe, think about, see and perceive whenever they look at a beautiful sunrise or sunset, or the night time sky, with its wondrous stars. If there's no God, there certainly OUGHT to be, with so much beauty in this finite, physical world He created for us! Evidence of His existence abounds, and is all around us. One has to really dedicate one's self to disbelief, to carry it for a lifetime! And all one has to do to believe is simply look about, and then hold our one's hand, and accept the most wonderful gift a man can ever know! Indeed! Blessed be the name of the Lord forever! Amen.

Boolit Master

What is there in Hell that people want?

There is a Heaven to gain and a Hell to loose.

Jesus did it all, gave it all, and the offer is for all.

By refusing or denying Jesus and what He did in His birth, life, death and resurrection is an eternal death sentence. Denying, or refusing to believe the "Good News", the Gospel is calling God a liar, Jesus a liar, the Holy Ghost a liar.

It is saying, "It didn't happen, this can't be, doesn't matter, I don't believe it, there are other ways to salvation."

Jesus is the ONLY way to salvation. God will accept no substitutes, no excuses, no denials.

Jesus Christ, is my Savior, my King, my Lord, my kinsman Redeemer, my God!

I praise and thank God for sending the Holy Ghost into my sinful life to convict me and draw me to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    What is there in Hell that people want?

There is a Heaven to gain and a Hell to loose.

Jesus did it all, gave it all, and the offer is for all.

By refusing or denying Jesus and what He did in His birth, life, death and resurrection is an eternal death sentence. Denying, or refusing to believe the "Good News", the Gospel is calling God a liar, Jesus a liar, the Holy Ghost a liar.

It is saying, "It didn't happen, this can't be, doesn't matter, I don't believe it, there are other ways to salvation."

Jesus is the ONLY way to salvation. God will accept no substitutes, no excuses, no denials.

Jesus Christ, is my Savior, my King, my Lord, my kinsman Redeemer, my God!

I praise and thank God for sending the Holy Ghost into my sinful life to convict me and draw me to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ!
    Amen .

Boolit Master
    I loved that video.... and this discussion too!

My teaching in college went something like this.... a zillon years ago some inorganic chemicals were struck by lightning and made the first simple life. What this first simple life ate or interacted with was never discussed. The wonderful complexity and interaction of everything in the solar system is an accident. Evolution ( big E) accounts for everything you see here today.

Now I do not doubt evolution (small e) exists. We do it all the time with roses and race horses and corn plants- breeding to produce the best ( we've bred peaches to where they grow well, are sturdy, transport well, and have 1/10 the flavor of God's peaches....) But I digress....

This world is insanely complex (at least to the mentally challenged like me). First we thought atoms were the smallest bits of matter. Then there were 3 parts...Then each part had many parts. Some of these parts are matter and some are energy...some are both depending on when and how you look at them. If you are not a lunatic when you start...you will be when you finish...

I can see I've made a mess of this. I am just in wonder..in awe... from physics to chemistry to biology to music to the beauty that this place is.... I'll never be smart enough to understand.... I can only look at things and say, " Oh My God...how?"

Boolit Grand Master
    Until you really suffer, I do not believe you will find God. That is what did it for me. Intelligence has almost nothing to do with it. In fact, intelligence can and will get in the way.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    Until you really suffer, I do not believe you will find God. That is what did it for me. Intelligence has almost nothing to do with it. In fact, intelligence can and will get in the way.
    This may be the best post on this subject I have ever read....

If you want to find GOD you will have to seek him . He 'may' reveal himself but most likely not . Our bible continually tells us to seek him and it's not like looking for Bigfoot . He is real and right beside you if you can have FAITH . Faith is the key . GOD has never turned down anyone seriously seeking him through faith .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast