Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
WidenersLoad DataSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Wts: Lee 2-cavity and 6-cavity moulds

Boolit Buddy

Wts: Lee 2-cavity and 6-cavity moulds

*************************All SPF- Please move to "Sold!" Thanks!!**************************

It's time to thin the herd and get these into the hands of folks who will use them. Shipping is included in the prices below. I'm happy to answer any questions but the first "I'll take it!" posted here trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." type of post. US sales only. I would prefer payment by PayPal (gift/"friends & family" or add 3% for their fees) but I will accept a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time and I'm not willing to break up the lot below. Pics are below the descriptions. Here they are:

1. Lot of six (6) Lee moulds (five 2-cavity and one single cavity): The ones that are used may have been smoked or have release spray in them. The 2-cavity moulds are C309-120-R (used VG condition, old style alignment pins), 311-93-1R (used VG condition, old style alignment pins), C324-175-1R (new, never used and new style alignment pins), 8mm Karabiner 215 gr. (new, never used and new style alignment pins), and C452-300-RF GC (used VG condition, old style alignment pins). The single cavity mould is the 459-405-HB hollow-base mould for the .45-70. All moulds except the C452-300-RF GC include the original boxes SPF $50 shipped for all 6 moulds (and 5 boxes) SPF

2. Lee 358-105-SWC. Used once, VG condition. Box will need to be folded if you want it. SPF $35 shipped SPF

3. Lee 356-120-TC. Used for several casting sessions, VG condition, and has been "Leemented" to drop .358 bullets. Box will need to be folded if you want it. SPF $35 shipped SPF

4. Lee TL356-124-TC. Used once or twice, VG condition, drops around 0.357 if I remember correctly. Box will need to be folded if you want it. SPF $30 shipped SPF

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by btreanor; 07-25-2017 at 02:29 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Mold
    I will take numbers 2, 3 and 4.

CR

I'd like to buy that... 8mm Karabiner 215 gr. (new, never used and new style alignment pins) if you decide to split those moulds up.

c h a r l i e
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Master
    I would be interested in the C324-175-1R if split up

1. Lot of six (6) Lee moulds (five 2-cavity and one single cavity)
    $50 shipped for all 6 moulds (and 5 boxes)
    PM inbound-I'll take them.
    Thanks.