Load DataSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Repackbox Wideners
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six treatments

Boolit Master

Six treatments

The last time I went to Cancer Treatment Center of America was my sixth round of chemo. Wednesday I have to go back by myself as my wife is working, and I'll get a CAT scan. The hospital has a hotel so I
    will stay overnight, and Thursday I'll see my oncologist. The last visit he
    Said that six treatments was the piviot point, the chances of living six to ten more years was only .1% different between six or twelve treatments.
    So far all of my blood tests have been good. I suppose the CAT scan will tell. Then I'll leave it up to the doctor. He knows more about it than I do. God already has it in His hands. I'm not scared, but am tired of the " green apple quick step..". And I'm down to just below 200 pounds now. I can see my feet !
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Tom I'm glad your round of chemo is over and am praying for positive test results brother ! . I will be praying for you ! Please update us on the results when its convenient for you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Best of luck to you!

Boolit Master

Godspeed Tom.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Man
    You'll beat it Tom. Just don't give up.

Boolit Master
    Not most of us, but all of us are in your corner Tom. Good luck and God bless. Dennis
    Dennis Eugene "You know why no one panic buys 30-06? Because people who shoot 30-06 don't panic"

Boolit Buddy
    Been through 3 rounds of six treatments each. Man does it change your life. Had my left large lobe of lung removed also. I go for my second Scan Thur. The first one showed a large reduction in 4 of 5 places.
    So I wish you all the good luck and God's blessings.
    " CANCER SUCKS" I swage .224, 6mm, 7mm, .308, 9mm, .40, .429. Also 9 to 30 jackets, and 9 to 9 jackets.

Boolit Master
    I am going in this morning for the tenth , three day treatment two more to go after this one . Keep up the fight gentlemen , and God bless .

Tom, I'll be praying for, brother. Keep your chin up, you got this.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Praying for all you guys .

Boolit Master

Praying for your wellbeing Tom
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

I am praying for you Tom, and all the others who are affected by this terrible disease. Lord grant peace and healing to all.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Moderator Emeritus

Tom, Pray that all goes well with your doctor visit....

May God be with you and your doctor as he reviews your results with you. May he take all confusion and fears away during this meeting. May He hold you both in the palms of His hands. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy

My prayers are also with you. I hope you get great results.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Praying for all you guys .
    I will pray to that. God's best for all of you in the Name Of Jesus!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Well, I had my blood drawn and my CAT scan today. For some reason I'm really sleepy. Tomorrow I'll see the oncologist and see what he says.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

I dont know you but yet I do.
    I just finished my last planned hormone shot,which is to my suprise a milder chemo shot. Ive been dealing with cancer for ten years now.it is a lonely battle. You just have to keep plugging forward.if you dont know Jesus Christ its time to.no reason to try to handle cancer all by your self. Prayers and Gods grace for you buddy.
    "Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler" Albert Einstien

Boolit Master
    Ed, I've been saved since 1973...... I know who's in charge.....Christ first, my wife second.......
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

LOL ! Your good brother !

Boolit Master
    Well, I have good news and so so news. The good news is that my blood work is great except for a slight deficiency of magnesium. The CAT scan came out great, no sign of cancer. However, my oncologist suggested that I have six more bouts of chemo. I said okay and had one today. I was in from about 1100 to 1900.. then I got my weekend chemo pump and went home. I have to be back Saturday @ 1600 to have it removed. I'm not looking forward to more chemotherapy, but really it isn't all that bad. Losing a bit of weight (down to 197 today) and feel fatigued and lethargic a lot, but generally well. I lose my voice towards the end of the day without having to scream. It just "frogs up" and I sound really gravelly, but it doesn't hurt. I sound like that tattooed long haired guy that is on ads for Sling TV.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast