Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad Data
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Repackbox Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six treatments

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Tom I know it's a bummer to do more treatments brother but the results are good ! Hang in and finish this . I am so glad to hear the improvement that's been done . I'm waiting to hear you say it's done but till then keep us up to date on progress . Still praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Don't ever stop praying. Even if you forget my name and pray for old whatzhizname, God will know!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

I'll keep praying Tom but keep refreshing this prayer request so everyone will know of the need and that it still exists . Prayer will happen . Thank you for making us aware of the need !

Father God. I praise you for the good report that came form Tom. As he goes through another round of chemo I pray that you will be with him and pour your grace upon him. Give his body the healing that he needs. Give him strength for his body and mind while he goes through this. Cover him with your healing hands. Give wisdom to the doctors so that the decisions that they make are what Tom needs. You God, can give Tom the healing that he needs. I ask this in the name of your son and our savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Amen .

Boolit Grand Master
    Just saw the post. Great news Tom!!

Your attitude is wonderful. That, and God's will, influence the future. Prayers for you.
    Don Verna

Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    I and my wife went up today to get the pump removed. My next treatment starts the 10th. I feel kinda pukey now so will probably go to sleep shortly. In two or three days I'll be feeling better. Thanks guys, and continue with the prayers. Remember that this is putting a lot of stress on Lori, so don't forget to add her....
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Lord be close to Tom and his family . Work through his medical care team to give him relief and recovery through you . Thank you for all you have done for him Lord . Continue to build him up . Thank you . Amen

Boolit Master

Tom,

I have been down that same road. Those follow up chemo treatments are your insurance. It's a pain but you will make it. My prayers and thoughts are with you and I know what Lori is going through. It was tough on my wife, but she is a trooper and was with me all the way through. It says a lot that you see what her burdens are also. Trust in our Lord and things will work out. God Bless you both.

Jay

Moderator Emeritus

I recently lost a dear friend to cancer, but also, an old high school classmate's wife got a report that her cancer was completely gone now! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away; Blessed be the name of the Lord." I haven't gotten here for a few days, but always pray for those with new prayer requests, even if I can't call their names. You've got a wonderful group of true believers here praying for you. May God bestow his richest blessings and a great healing upon you and all the rest fighting this dreaded disease. Your spirit shows in your words, and FWIW, from what I've seen, those with your type of attitude seem to fare much better than those with a "woe is me" type attitude. I have faith that God will be very good to you. And we'll all keep praying as long as there's a need. Thanks for letting us do this for you. Praying for others helps instill the thought within us, "There but for the Grace of God go I." And indeed, many of us will likely share your present burden in time. I hope we face it as well as you have. An example of faith as you have provided us is a wondrous thing. So thank YOU for that! We all need inspiration, and you obviously have provided that to us all here. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12