RepackboxReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision

Thread: help for funeral

Super Moderator Emeritus

help for funeral

I have watched Boaz selling off things for a fund raiser for a family to bury a loved one.
    breaks my heart as I see this all the time.
    All chapel members I say send Charlie a donation to help this family.
    I will start with a pledge of 50.00, what will you folks send to help with this need???
    Br. Jim

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    I have watched Boaz selling off things for a fund raiser for a family to bury a loved one.
    breaks my heart as I see this all the time.
    All chapel members I say send Charlie a donation to help this family.
    I will start with a pledge of 50.00, what will you folks send to help with this need???
    Br. Jim
    I'll match you sir just let me know where to send it via pm.

Sorry for the loss Boaz.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I forgot to say pm Boaz for address.
    I could not leave this on my brother and not help the one who helps all here

Banned

The right thing to do

Boolit Master
    Me too...$50.00

Dale

I'm in...$50.00 sending PM for address.

Boolit Master

$50 here, and prayers for family.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Perma-Banned

I agree, Brother Jim, I had contacted Charlie 2 days ago to get his address so that I could send some money toward his mission.

He was very gracious and appreciative...so, I know that he will appreciate you doing this and members helping him out.
    Last edited by shoot-n-lead; 07-21-2017 at 04:20 PM.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I just got in from work . I saw this thread about two o clock at the shop when I took a break to check the forum .

Thank you Jim and everyone else ! I don't know how to say enough to show how I feel . To experience this feeling is what keeps me going . To see up close and personally people that 'WANT' to help another they have never met . To see caring and stewardship in action . It honestly is beyond being able to put into words for me . I feel inadequate when all I can say is ...Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Charlie I think I can say what all of us feel in chapel, you are the heart of this chapel. If you see a need then we see that need. It is our Christian duty to share a brothers burdens and we are just following Jesus words.

Moderator Emeritus

Preacher Jim...what a great thing....sending $50.00 to Charlie......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Jim you went and done it ! You know more than anyone I don't deal with praise . A light burns brighter when it's in the shadows . I love you brother . GOD is working here . He tells us where two or three are gathered in his name he will be with them . We have gathered in his name to give prayer , praise and encourage one another . We are of different denominations , different backgrounds , different parts of this country , different lifestyles , different economics circumstances ....different everything . But we worship the same GOD and in that we work and enjoy fellowship in him . GOD is working in this Chapel .

Boolit Master
    Mailed a check tonight....maybe tues or wed to you....Dale

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, the reason we respond as we do is because we trust you, and we trust you because you're worthy of it and have earned our trust. You give of your time and your whole personhood - your cares, your joys and your heart. It's an honor to help someone like you achieve something for the Lord, or those in need. Thank YOU! Whether you want or feel worthy of it or not!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    We have more to raise as funerals are not cheap. Common fellows help this need.any thing you can do will help this family and ease the burden.

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    We have more to raise as funerals are not cheap. Common fellows help this need.any thing you can do will help this family and ease the burden.
    Jim is right . Funerals are hard for regular folks to come up with funds to bury their loved ones now days . You help this family by them being able to send off a loved one . The response has been heart warming , there are many good people here that understand and care .
    We will all need help sooner or later . I wish I could share the messages and notes sent with the donations .

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Charlie, the reason we respond as we do is because we trust you, and we trust you because you're worthy of it and have earned our trust. You give of your time and your whole personhood - your cares, your joys and your heart. It's an honor to help someone like you achieve something for the Lord, or those in need. Thank YOU! Whether you want or feel worthy of it or not!
    Thank you Dennis . I place your trust beyond value . It is not me doing this work ...it is the members of this forum . I am only a messenger who is reporting a need .