RotoMetals2RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for 17 month old with brain cancer

Vendor Sponsor

Prayer request for 17 month old with brain cancer

Clyde Wilson owner of Coastal Suppressors sent this to me and I am passing it along

: I need your Prayers Please

To all of my customers,

My 17 month old granddaughter, Addison Crews was diagnosed this past Sunday July 16th with a brain tumor. In the first 24 hours she has already had 2 brain surgeries to install a shunt and remove as much of the tumor as possible. We found out yesterday that it is ATRT. It is very rare and possibly the worst cancer to have. She is at Wolfsons Children's Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. I am NOT asking for any contributions. All the money in the world will not cure this cancer. What I am asking for is your prayers for Addison, our family, and the wonderful doctors, nurses, and support staff. The people at Wolfsons have been beyond great. They have all prayed for Addison and know that they are only tools for God to use.

Please grab any one that will and pray for her and Gods healing. We know that he is a mighty God and only he can cure Addison.

God Bless you all,
    Clyde Wilson.
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Heavenly Father, if it be your will, please hear our prayer for little Addison. Please bring your divine Healing for her affliction. Please bring guidance and wisdom to those who treat her. Please, Lord, bring comfort and strength to her family. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks Smoke for bringing this here.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Lord, I bring Addisson before you this morning. I pray that you will show mercy and kindness and give her the healing that she needs and rid her of this cancer. I pray that you will give the doctors wisdom and knowledge to deal with this sickness. Give strength and peace to the family as they go through this. Cover her with your healing and take this cancer from her. In you and through you all thing are possible. You have healed the lame and gave sight to the blind. Work a miracle and heal this little one. Once again give peace to the family. In this may your glory be shown. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Banned

Praying as requested
    This is a sad situation

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we stand together praying for Addison to be healed and restored to health. We also pray your grace for the family, hold all of them close in your loving arms.
    Amen

Banned

Prayers sent up. Always harder when it's a baby. Please keep us updated on her condition.

Boolit Master
    Our prayers are for this little one and her family Lord for healing and comfort and a peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus name I pray amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, this little one here is in dire need of help that only you can provide. Please, we pray, reach down your mighty hand, and heal this little girl, that many might see and feel the power of thy mighty hand at work, and believe, repent or reaffirm their love for you. Thy will be done in all things, Lord, but this is our humble prayer. We know you loved children when you walked among us. Please grant this little girl a healing, and a chance to experience life and come to love thee as we do, I pray. In the name of Christ our Lord, we humbly pray. Amen.

Perma-Banned

An absolutely heart wrenching situation...that GOD is up to the challenge of meeting for this child and her family.

Prayer sent.

Vendor Sponsor

Thanks for the responses guys .. Hoping this all comes out ok and she has a full recovery

Boolit Master
    I pray for this child, it always makes me very sad to see young people with cancer.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord help this child . Provide the healing that she needs . Be with her family during this time to guide and strengthen them . Give her a long life to serve you . Thank you Lord in all you do for her . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

What a heart breaking circumstance, will pray for all.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Prayers in the of our Lord Christ Jesus for this child.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Will pray for them.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, I come here again to pray earnestly for this tiny little girl. Please, Lord, be with her, and heal her with your mighty hand, I pray! You can heal her by just willing it to be done. I believe this in my whole heart. Heal her, Lord, I pray. It is my understanding this disease can be very painful, and I pray that you will be gentle with her, and shield her from pain, and heal her if it be within the scope of your will and purposes. Thy will be done in all things, but we here pray for this young and very highly challenged little girl. Love her, Lord, enough to heal her. And let her healing be a demonstration to those around her - all of them - of the true Power and Love that resides within you, that they might be led to believe and know the wonder and majesty of our Lord and God and the Holy Spirit. We are weak, Lord, all of us, and need a demonstration of your Power sometimes. If you will allow us to select the recipient of your blessing, let it be this little girl, I pray. Our hearts are heavy and burdened by this little girl's suffering and the threat that faces her. Grant, oh Lord, a healing in this case, I pray in thy holy name. Amen.

Boolit Master

Dear God, please place your blessing on Addison and her loving family.
    Amen
    Gun control is not about guns.

Vendor Sponsor

an update on this matter

I emailed Clyde to see if any progress and he responded with the following

Thanks so much for asking. She headed back down to Wolfson's this morning to start her chemo. She has some stroke like symptoms from the 3 brain surgeries but they are getting better. She is learning to walk again, has some difficulty directing her hands, still cant talk, and has a slight draw on her left side of her mouth (but I love that crooked little smile). I do have pictures and updates on my Facebook page if you would like to go there.

Thanks again,
    Clyde.

Boolit Mold
    Prayer for her and the hole family... I will also contact our state and general offices and get our churches praying all over the Globe this Wed night... peace and blessing on you all...
    I think therefore I am...I think...right??? <>< ✝️✝️✝️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast