Load DataSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersReloading Everything
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots of Ammo!!!!!!

Boolit Master
    Wish we had your prices here.

I went to my local farm and hardware store today. They had so much 22rimfire ammo it took me quite a while to look it all over.
    They had Federal Automatch for $17 per 325 round box. Winchester M22 for $55 per thousand rounds. Others were similar. Some were a bit more expensive.
    Plenty of 22mag and 17.
    No limits on any of it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieEE View Post
    Oh for the days of .02 per shot.

GAG, I was working and making about $10 an hour then. If I have to go back to $10 an hour to get 2 cent ammo, NO THANKS! I'll be happy to keep my current lifestyle and pay 6 cents... (-:}

Boolit Buddy
    I hope to find Federal Auto Match at $17 per box. My CZ American and Ruger Mark IV shoot it very well.

Well since it is the only ammo I can't reload stash of .22 is always finite. I can take Unique, 4198, and Varget which will load whatever else I need but not the .22's

Still not willing to spend more than 5 cents and would prefer the 4.5 cents some are seeing. For me it's just plinking so picking up a couple hundred from time to time it accumulates faster than I use it. Already had around 1,500 so if the time of availability lasts for a year I'll probably be over 2,500 if I pay attention to getting some built up. Kicking myself for not snagging some of those nice 22 rifles and pistols that folks were selling cheap when they couldn't get ammo.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Well after reading this thread I went to bud's gun shop and checked prices on a 3,250 rd case. Buy it now was 170$. Shipping seemed a bit rich at 27$. Was 5 cents and change before shipping.

I am sitting on enough now I can afford to be patient and fussy.

Who knows, might have to drag the Ruger 10/22 out some day and go pink a hundred rounds.

Boolit Bub
    My local wally world has been pretty well stocked as of lately. Only problem now is finding the keys to the display. I've heard every excuse and story now. To the point where I rarely sit around waiting more than 5 minutes. The manager has the keys. Their on break. Short staffing. Or simply no idea where the keys are.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by gnostic View Post
    It's been so long since I shot a 22 rimfire, that I don't care if I ever shoot one again, I've moved on to other guns. As far as I'm concerned, the manufacturer's can stick their 22's where the sun don't shine...
    One less buyer to worry about, thanks

Yep, local Wal-mart at about .05 per round. Winchester or Federal high speed HP. I bought only 225 rounds as that is all I needed to replace what I have shot. Awhile back they had CCI quiet that I should have bought more as I got hooked on it for backyard shooting. It's good news.

Boolit Master
    Ill take it as I run into it. If I go to Walmart or the LGS and they have it, I come home with some. Since I got a CZ455 and a Savage B22, Ive been going through a couple hundred a week. Ive never spent much time behind rifles, its time I practice and start moving up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12