Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Another video

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.

Another video

Some of you enjoy these. This is from our shoot this weekend. Denny does an excellent job of videos!

The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

I love promoting air pollution. What do you use for a YouTube screen name?
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Master
    Who ever films & edits your shoots, does a wonderful job, with the music & all.

Fly

Boolit Master
    Looks like a great time ,wish I was there instead of having coffee and being a spectator (outstanding)

Boolit Master

Waksupi, I love it.

I did Civil War re-enacting for about 5 years and this brings back the memory of the smell of wood smoke, and black powder smoke. The comradery is one of the great things.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Denny does all the video and editing work. And a fine job he does! Sign up to his page on Youtube, to be notified of new videos.
    As far as my Youtube user name, I'm Waksupi, just like everywhere else.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Grand Master

I just couldn't watch the whole thing as I have to wait till the Sept dove hunt to go shooting. I just sat and drooled on the computer, wonnerful, wonerful.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Ok, I gotta ask about the unusual hand positioning that some of the shooters use? Is that to help support the extra length and steady the longer guns? Prolly a noob question, but I gotta know.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Markopolo View Post
    Ok, I gotta ask about the unusual hand positioning that some of the shooters use? Is that to help support the extra length and steady the longer guns? Prolly a noob question, but I gotta know.
    Well, I personally don't care for that position, although it seems to work for them. I'm surprised John doesn't get his fingers flash burned from placing them directly on the lock. Different strokes....

Boolit Master
    I learned to shoot like that years ago when I first got into muzzle loading. It helps me, some.

Fly

Were you wearing the blue checked shirt? Saw lots of different rifles but most looked like smooth bores. What did you shoot?

Thanks for sharing, video was very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by taco650 View Post
    Were you wearing the blue checked shirt? Saw lots of different rifles but most looked like smooth bores. What did you shoot?

Thanks for sharing, video was very well done.
    Yes, with the white hat. I was shooting a Virginia fowler I built.

Its like golf....but for MEN! Love it. makes me want to move to Montana and sell everything that wasn't designed before 1900...
    My firearms project blog