Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2Load Data
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: this furum is kinda mod-happy lately.

this furum is kinda mod-happy lately.

Not sure I like the stuff I am seeing from certain mods lately.. I have been on this earth too long and contributed to the interwebs way too much to feel harassed here. So I get banned... then I get to look and learn but not help. wicked smaht. just disappointed. rant over.
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Banned
    And this will help ?

Instead of starting conflict wouldn't it make more sense to ask the mod you have an issue with what's up ?

Simple fact of life is this is a private forum the mods do What the owner wants , you don't have to like it .

Acting like a petulant child won't get you anywhere .

Moderator Emeritus

Life ebbs and flows and runs in cycles. Take it easy and life is good. Piss upwind and you get wet. Like baseball the hard part is when the strike zone isn't constant. Generally speaking things get tighter when circumstances require them to. Find out why by PM to a mod, be neither arrogant nor condescending and you should get an answer.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

Good advice for us all. This is a happy place. I enjoy it and want to keep it that way. I think if it gets to you too much take a break and perhaps in time things will get in better perspective for you.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    Been on this forum over 5 years. Not long compared to some. Got my hand slapped once. I might not have agreed with it, but it's not my house. The moderators operate as per instructions from No.1. His house, his rules. I'm happy to be welcomed as a guest.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Whining about getting a reprimand can be a short trip to a permanent voyage. You must have screwed up, so suck it up, take your licks, and move on.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Cast Boolits Owner

this furum is kinda mod-happy lately.

I love rants where the OP slants the truth to meet their needs. Here is the skinny - One of his recent post in S&S was not in line with forum rules. A mod contacted him to let him know this and I am almost positive the mod ask Max to get the post in line or the post would be deleted then I am completely positive the mods last words were something along the lines of "if you have issue with this please contact No_1". No infraction was issued not even a warning infraction HOWEVER, I take issue with this post because it is designed to bring unwarranted negativity to the forum so guess what Max - Yep you just earned a vacation.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -