Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: Had an Enjoyable Conservation with a Cast Boolit Member Today

Boolit Grand Master

Had an Enjoyable Conservation with a Cast Boolit Member Today

About 2 or 2-1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with MS and was forced to retire. I posted a little about it at the time. Country Gent sent me a PM saying that he was going through this and offered to talk. I called him and had a nice visit. He offered up lots of support and shared his wisdom and good advice. Well, I was sitting on the back porch this afternoon getting ready to light the grill and just decided to call him. We had an enjoyable conservation about our health issues, family and casting. I enjoyed it Wayne, Thanks for being My Friend.

Boolit Grand Master

Always and anytime Lightman

Boolit Master
    Funny how the technology that most of us despises has bonded us.

This is a great sight with great folks
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

A nice one to read about.

Boolit Master

I did too with a different member! Spent over an hour on the phone with him and enjoyed the conversation immensely.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master

My mom lived her last 40 years with MS and Diabetes. Although it may change your lifestyle it is just another bump in life's road.
    Until she was taken with cancer she fought for every moment. She was active within the family and a leader every where she went.
    Treatments have and are still advancing in this field, so the answers are just around the next corner.
    Don't give in, or give up. Keep your chin up and live life to the fullest. Life is always, only what you make of it, regardless of the obstacles.
    If Mom could live her last 40 years in a manual wheelchair, to persevere to 92, I'm sure you fellows can also.
    It's called determination.
    Last edited by mold maker; 07-17-2017 at 08:19 AM.
    Information not shared. is wasted.