WidenersLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxReloading Everything
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS 4900 CCI musket caps CHEAP, FTF upstate NY

Boolit Buddy

WTS 4900 CCI musket caps CHEAP, FTF upstate NY

I have 4900 CCI musket caps that I would like to sell Face-to-Face in upstate NY. The nearest hazmat shipping center is 2 hours away so shipping isn't a viable option for me unfortunately. I'm about a 2 hour drive north of albany in the middle of the adk park.

They are all in original boxes/packaging and were existing inventory in the gun store that I bought last year.
    In our small town I don't see these ever selling at a rate that justifies keeping them on the shelves in my small store so I would like to unload them.

They are marked CCI 0300 non-corrosive/non-mercuric, part #0304. Each comes in a tin can of 100. The retail packaging is intact/good condition, modern looking plastic retail packaging, not yellowed or dusty, so they are ready to put up in a store should you desire to do so. 5 of the packages have price stickers on them and 4000 of the caps are still in the cardboard shipping boxes.

I am asking $200 for the lot which is half of what they go for online. If that's too high just make an offer to the thread or PM me, I won't be insulted by a lowball offer and will probably take you up on it if no one offers higher in a week or two since I would like to get these sold.

Banned

Wow, I wish you were closer. My inline is set up for musket caps and they can be hard to find sometimes. Good deal for someone.

Same here.
    Looks like I'm headed to Elmira in the not too distant future but that's (guessing) three hours away.

Banned

Andy pm me your contact info. I know people up you way.
    Bill

Boolit Master

I work in Utica daily, right next to the old Savage Arms Plant. I would never use that many, but I might could move some along. I would like to pay less as I will have a tank of gas in the deal as well.
    PM me your town. Maybe we can hammer this out.

Boolit Buddy

Thanks for the interest everyone, many PMs received and all have been replied to, glad there are some people in the area who are interested in the caps or coming by the shop. The musket caps are still available at this point and I'll sell to the first person willing to drive here who says they will take them whether it is by PM, post to this thread or email.

Just to clarify: I'm welcoming any offers, but don't want to split up the quantity unless I can't sell it all as one lot.

Boolit Buddy

Sale pending, If anyone else wants it let me know and I'll PM you if it doesn't work out for some reason.

Banned

Andy sell them . I thought my contact would take them for the association. Thanks Bill

Boolit Buddy

Caps are sold, so this thread can be closed.

Boolit Buddy

closed