Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
WidenersLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for older victim

Boolit Master

Prayer request for older victim

My older brother Wil has had an apparent stroke, he is starting to recover but his right eye is wonky. He has got full mobility back and is much better than when I called the paramedics. I am hoping for a complete recovery and thankful for his current recovery. Please remember him in your prayers.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Prayers for a complete recovery.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we ask for Will to be restored to health.
    Amen

Boolit Master

Lord, I thank you for the healing work you have already begun on Jim's brother. I ask that you would continue to restore him to full function and use of all of his facilities. Thank you for your mercy and love to us.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Father God, We come to lift up Jim's brother Will. We ask that you be with him and the doctors. We pray that you would lay your healing hands upon him and that he would have a complete recovery. We ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Just talked with the Doctor and the prayers are working, it was a stroke but a complete recovery is expected. he will be in a skilled nursing facility for a week to do physical therapy than home. thank you everyone.
    jim

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for Wil. Stroke runs in my family, and it's something I'm very much afraid of. Not being able to get around or express yourself is one heavy burden to bear. I'm so glad he's doing well now, except for the eye problem. They're really doing some MUCH improved work on stroke victims now. Thank God! Wishing you all well here.

Thanks for the update Jim. Prayers for Will.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with Wil as he heals from his stroke. Please guide the physicians, nurses, and therapists that will work on him. Father, Wil is on the mend and I pray that You allow him to heal and recover completely from this ordeal. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    My brother had been making great progress, but just had another stroke. The paramedics were there within 30 mins so he will be at the hospital within the first hour. It will be awhile before they let me in so I am staying busy. Please pray for him.
    jim

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Stay strong brother, prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for a complete recovery
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master
    Thank you to all for the prayers. My brother can move both arms and legs again and hopefully will be transferred for physical therapy tonight. There is still a long road ahead, but with Gods help he will make it. Thanks.
    jim

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I am asking that You continue to walk with Wil as he mends from his second stroke. Please guide the medical teams that will tend to his physical needs and I pray that his minister, friends, and family will tend to the needs of his soul. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Perma-Banned

More prayer sent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast