Titan ReloadingLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Reloading Everything

Thread: Update on us July 11th

Boolit Master

Thumbs up Update on us July 11th

We got home late last night. The cancer meds attacked her cancer so aggressively that her potassium shot up and she was on the verge of heart damage due to it. It took a week in the hospital but the doctors finally have a balance of meds, and she is doing well, though is very tired. She even had to have a blood transfusion. The doctors are stunned by how much the primary lump has already been taken down in just a week. Seriously you can SEE the amount the primary lump as been reduced with the naked eye! We have a long road ahead, but so far it is really REALLY good news.

God Bless, and One Love!

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

More prayers and praises. Docs can do a lot when they get the chance.
    Whatever!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Richard God is at work and we praise and thank him. Will continue to pray along with my church.
    Thank you Jesus

Boolit Master

Thank you Lord and we will continue to pray for her!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Perma-Banned

Praise GOD!

Great news!

Prayer continued.

Moderator Emeritus

Richard good news for sure....The doctors performed miracles with the help and guidance of the good Lord. We will keep the prayers coming and you hold your better half's hand! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy

That's good news Richard, I'm praying for you and your wife and that the Lord blesses you both thru this trial.

Thank you for this healing, Lord.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    He is listening.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Thank God ,

Moderator Emeritus

This is wonderful news, GOB! God bless both of you. And thanks so much for the update, too!

Thank you for the update Richard. Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Just adding to this update. So far it's all pretty good. Naturally the meds are making her sick, but even with that she's more upbeat than she has been in a long time.

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Lord !
    May he continue to heal her through a quick recovery .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we the cast boolits family continue to petition you to complete the healing you are doing in Rich's wife and Rich. Lord keep the grace flowing and the healing moving forward.
    In Jesus name Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Richard, I am glad that your better half is doing better.....you take care of her and we will keep the prayers coming.

Father thank You for what you have done for Richard's wife. Please allow her to continue to improve and take the sickness away associated with her cancer treatments. Father we love You and pray that You will take her sickness away. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Lord we the cast boolits family continue to petition you to complete the healing you are doing in Rich's wife and Rich. Lord keep the grace flowing and the healing moving forward.
    In Jesus name Amen
    Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    The wife just went through all the same.
    Three times in the hospital.
    After effects to chemo and radiation still cause her after effects.

Be strong for her

If you two want some one to talk to send me your phone # in a PM and the best time to call

Vaya con DIOS
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Moderator Emeritus

I can't help hearing in my head the lilt of that old song, "It is no secret what God can do. What He's done for others, He'll do for you." All we can do is ask our Lord to do something. It's HIM who does the healing. We're just his humble servants. It's all we really CAN be. Thanks for the update. Prayers continue for both of you.