Load DataReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision

Thread: Another Older Magma Bullet Master Gurus Question

Boolit Man

Another Older Magma Bullet Master Gurus Question

Earlier today, I stumbled across this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqdcOC8V_qY

And it hit me - there I was seeing both the electric solenoids knocking the sprue cutter and the molds to drop bullets. I went through the box of parts that came with my MKII Bullet Master and amid a set of old 750 watt rods, old manual temp controls I found the brackets for both solenoids!! HAPPY DAY!

But, I need replacement solenoids and any small parts associated with them (arms, extensions, knockers, etc).

So, my questions are - Is anyone running an older Bullet Master with electronic solenoids? Does anyone know the generic/aftermarket replacement solenoid part numbers? And, finally, can anyone get me a parts list with numbers so I can call Magma and see if they have any of the associated small parts?

I do not want to have to go to air cylinders, unless I have too.

Thanks a million.

Thanks!

Boolit Man
    So, I tracked down the Magma part numbers for the sprue and bullet solenoids, Magma P/N BM620 and BM615.

Does anyone have the generic aftermarket part numbers for these two solenoids?

Thanks!!

Boolit Man
    And even additional progress and success for one of the solenoids. On a lark, I checked the Bullet Master MK8 manual on the Magma website. It lists the OEM part number in the part description area. Never would have guessed...

BM615 = 4x898
    BM620 = 4x897

Both solenoids are discontinued. But, I did find 4x897 on ebay and bought it. However, I have not located 4x898 yet, but looking.