Lee PrecisionWidenersSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load DataRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A simple Good Morning.

Good Morning.

Matthew 5:

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Words to live by ! Thank you Pine Baron .
    No turning back , No turning back !

(Psalms 118:21-23) "I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. {22} The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. {23} This is the LORD’S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes."

Alleluia.

Thank you Claude.
    Here's another simple message (I know it's afternoon, but I've been busy)

1 Peter 4

7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers.

8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”

9 Be hospitable to one another without grumbling.

10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Good morning PB, ain't He awesome...

(Revelation 7:17) "For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

Pine Baron and claude thank you . All good verse .

C'mon Boaz, I know you got something to add. Keep it simple, 'cause I'm just a simple man with a simple faith.

Pine Baron your not a simple man in respect to your faith and belief in our Lord . You and I have talked much . I would have loved to record your thoughts and opinion when we discussed and talked of unconditional love on the phone . We were talking about our kids . I was spellbound at your insight .
    GOD is in your life and I thank him for putting you in mine . You are a good man .

Unconditional love .

Corinthians 1;13

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. ...

Aw shucks, Boaz, you make me blush. I love you brother.

Mark 11

25 And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12