Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Wideners Snyders Jerky

Thread: Rcbs is great

Boolit Man

Rcbs is great

My old rock chuckers ram was damaged beyond repair. Even though it is 30 years old the machine shope is making me a new one for free. Awesome company

Boolit Master
    I bought an incomplete Hand Primer at a Gun Show. Called them up asking to buy the Small Primer Rod and the clear plastic top for the Primer Tray.

The lady said the parts were free under Warranty, and the Warranty followed the tool, not the original purchaser. She also said the old Small Priming Rod was obsolete and unavailable. RCBS had redesigned the Priming Rods because so many had fallen out and become lost. She offered to send me the new design Small Primer Rod and the installation instructions, and said she'd also send me the new design Large Primer Rod, even though I had the old version of that already. And the tray lid. All free.

An amazing company, all right.

Boolit Bub
    Might as well chime in with my story. I bought a chargemaster that works flawlessly. A year ago, I bought one for my dad. He had issues with it going over charge, running too fast, etc. called RCBS, and they had us send it in and sent out a new one. The new one acted the same, so we got on the phone, and the tech talked us through setting some of the parameters. In the process of changing them, the tech said that he wasn't comfortable with all the changes, so he would replace it. He asked what kinds of loads we were using, and he said he would personally get a new unit, and try the loads that we use before sending it out. Along with the new unit, he included a shipping label, so we did not have to pay to ship the old one back. While it may have taken a while to get a good one, the folks at RCBS made sure we had a properly functioning unit.

We are impressed and my dad is thrilled with the chargemaster.

I agree RCBS is a great company. Needed a new lid for my Uniflow powder measure, they sent me one free of charge.

Boolit Bub
    I had a 20 year old Special 5 that had a damaged ram. They replaced it free of charge as well.