Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: WTS: Magazine Lots , 300 WM brass, Scale lot

WTS: Magazine Lots , 300 WM brass, Scale lot

Selling some more excess as I'm waiting the shop to call and tell me what the butchers bill is for my new transmission. I will take USPS MO or friends and family paypal, due to my work schedule and getting to the bank waiting to clear etc I will not be taking personal checks for these lots at this time.

First "I'll take it" rules apply followed by PM or email.

Lot #1 QTY 3 pro mag enfield magazines, they are in bags marked for the #1 and #4 but appear to have been swapped as all mags have same latch stop on the spine. So its safe to say the bags are not correct for all 3, I'm leaning towards these being for the no 1 mk2 but I don't have a gun to confirm on. Some appear to have been loaded or perhaps used lightly at some point so I'm calling them used. [$50 shipped for all 3 mags SPF
    http://s40.photobucket.com/user/wond...9.jpg.html?o=0

Lot # 2 QTY 3 AR 7.62x39 mags, I'm assuming 30 rounders here. 2 are bushmaster and is "C products". I got these before C products was bought out so I know the C products was made before their quality started going downhill. $50 shipped for all 3 mags

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/wond...0.jpg.html?o=2

Lot #3 QTY 7 grab bag pistol mag, Are all aftermarket so far as I can tell, The 4 pictured left are S&W 6904 13 round mags, The next is a S&W "high cap" as per handwritten label, though the printed label at top shows it could be for a 59 series gun. "SW59915" , next is a 9mm beretta magazine of some sort says taurus on it, then a mag marked "sig" on the label. 7 mags total $55 shipped SPF

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/wond...1.jpg.html?o=3

Lot #4 Qty 3 mags, here we have a Baby Desert Eagle 10 round 9mm magazine, Then a 10 round EAA witness poly 9mm mag, and then a new out of plastic stainless mecgar taurus 92/99 15 round 9mm mag. 3 mags total $45 Shipped

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/wond...3.jpg.html?o=1

Lot #5- 300 winchester magnum brass, 308 pcs unknown # of loadings. These would be good for somebody swagging 50bmg or other brass projects, will ship in a medium flat rate box. $42 shipped SPF
    (no picture)

Lot #6 lot of 4 scales, two are RCBS 5-0-5 marked scales are for parts/repair only. I don't have the time or the need to get them to zero out, They came with a lot of other reloading stuff from an estate and the family had boxed everything up not thinking things were matched up to one another. The older RCBS scale (comes with box in background) is one I used for a long time. It has a wondering zero, or it perhaps didn't like where my bench was set up at my place 2 years ago. The air system kicking in may have been the cause, not sure but it kept drifting .1 of a grain from time to time on me. the 4th scale is a older undampened redding I used last year along with my 310 tong tool to load 38/357. Has box, label is partially missing works great! just slow is all. All 4 scales $65 shipped SPF

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/wond...tml?sort=3&o=0

More to come
    Last edited by wonderwolf; 07-21-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    My firearms project blog

Bump, if you don't like the prices feel free to make offers.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the 300 brass. Pm me your paypal address

Boolit Grand Master

Greetings
    I will take the Enfield mags and the scales..
    PM follows
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Monday Bump
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Master
    Be happy Wolfman, you don't want to know what an auto trans for my old Jaguar cost last year. Think half of what a Cape Buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe runs these days...

You still doing the anodized 80% sets these days?

Rich

No more 80%...the firm that was doing the anodizing didn't want to play ball anymore, I think they had a takeover in management.
    My firearms project blog

Oh Duuh!
    wonderwolf, just realized I hadn't posted I'd take #3.
    Just making it offical.
    Thanks.