Experimenting with the 5.5mm 2M "Android and PC Endoscope" mentioned earlier, the head slides into a 1/4" brass tubing (.014" wall thickness) which can be taped to the right angle view adapter. The endoscope, however, has such a long focus that the image obtained in this way uses only a small portion of the camera view and resolution is poor when viewing the surface of the rifle bore. Fortunately, I remembered that I had a box full of optics that I picked up once at the flea market. Included in there were some convex lenses mounted in brass tubing. The diameter fit nicely inside the 1/4" tubing and when situated between the camera head and the mirror, the distance was perfect (or nearly so) to focus on the rifle bore. Here are some sample photos taken with this setup and using guvcview on a Linux laptop. Much better resolution. Could be nicer with the optic cleaned and with a better mirror. Images are in the bore of my SMLE No.1 MkIII. You pretty much can't see any of these features without the aid of that added lens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guvcview_image-14.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	202798Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guvcview_image-4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	202799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guvcview_image-2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	202800