RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Wideners
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call it pride or whatever, but I have difficulty asking for prayer.

Call it pride or whatever, but I have difficulty asking for prayer.

I am in the eighth week of a back injury, that turned into sciatica about six weeks ago. Thinking I could throw it off, I just "cowboyed up" and went along. I finally had to seek medical help, but can't get into the see the Dr. until July 7. The pain has escalated beyond anything I can bear. I can only hobble a few steps, cannot stand, lay down or sit in most chairs. I have not slept more than an hour a night in well over a week. Two trips to the ER have resulted in nothing more than partial relief for a couple of hours. I have reached the end of my rope with this thing. I am starting to lose my bearings in this maze of agony and pain.

Therefore I will lay aside my cursed pride and ask for your prayer support. Pray that God will give me the strength to endure the pain until a solution is found and healing is on it's way.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Lord I pray to you to help our friend Char-Gar endure the pain and suffering that he has, and in your mercy that you grant him relief , rest , and complete healing as soon as possible - Thank you - Amen
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for strength, relief and solution to your problem.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I will pray .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

took alot for me to ask when I got taged by my bull and could not let work know or I would have been let go, worked for me and I can't thank everybody enough so here's hoping it works for you. shame the drugies have ruined a emergency rooms ability to dispense pain meds. praying that you come thru this.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Anti-inflamities like Relefan and serious prayers work for me.... prayers sent sir.. been there more then I like to admit...many many many days in bed, bordering on 12 months a couple of times... in Jesus name sir.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

I to pray that you find comfort soon and a speedy recovery ensues. Hang in there, better times are ahead.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Pain messes with you after a while. I will pray for a quick recovery.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers for you Char-Gar
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

In the powerful and precious name of Jesus I ask that brother Char get a good night sleep, that you would temper the pain and bring healing into his body be it by your power or the wisdom and training of a doctor. I ask father not because he deserves it, but because you are a merciful God who tells us to bring our prayers and supplications before you. Honor his humbleness.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

In Remembrance

Prayers sent brother. I just had the shots in my back and they worked great. I went thru this myself for 3 years before I finally convinced the Drs that I was not acting. Pain is no fun to have. Will continue to pray for your quick and complete recovery.
    Albert
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master
    Lord I lift up this brother of ours and ask that his pain be releaved and made bearable. I pray a solution be found to relieve the cause of the inflammation if these nerves. I pray you give him strength to endure what is set before him. I think you for his example to me in his expression of humility and faith in your great healing and comforting power. In Christ name

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bzcraig View Post
    In the powerful and precious name of Jesus I ask that brother Char get a good night sleep, that you would temper the pain and bring healing into his body be it by your power or the wisdom and training of a doctor. I ask father not because he deserves it, but because you are a merciful God who tells us to bring our prayers and supplications before you. Honor his humbleness.
    Amen!

I'm also praying. Jesus is greater than pain, and I'm asking Him right now to wrap you in His arms.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Prayers sent for relief and rest.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent,hang in there
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

I will pray for you, sir.

Boolit Grand Master

I'll be praying Char, for both your comfort, structural healing (it's a nerve in the back being agitated by the spine in some way), and for the MD's who will be working with you and advising you. In this case knowledge is power, learn as much as you can about what is happening in your lower back and what you can do about it.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Charles, I'm terribly sorry you are having to endure this. I've lived with this same pain off and on for about 10 years. At one time or another, I've used the oxys, percs, prescription strength ibuprofen and a few others. Once or twice a year now, the muscles in my back go into spasm and for the better part of a week I'm stuck in bed and for another week to ten days on crutches.
    Once I get to the point where I can make it unassisted more than a few steps, anti-inflammatories and massage helps more than anything else. Only problem with massage is it has to be repeated at least a half dozen times a day. That moderates the pain just enough to keep you sane.

Finally, I couldn't have gotten this far with the pain without prayer. You have mine for your back and sciatic nerve pain.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Thanks you for your prayers. I got the first decent night sleep in weeks last night. Please continue until this issue is resolved.

Charles
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast