RepackboxReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: "WHAT IF" You Stumble?

"WHAT IF" You Stumble?

Psa 51:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
    Psa 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
    Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
    Psa 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
    Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
    Psa 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
    Psa 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
    Psa 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
    Psa 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
    Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
    Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
    Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
    Psa 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
    Psa 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
    Psa 51:15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
    Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
    Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
    Psa 51:18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
    Psa 51:19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Gary !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    It is not what if I stumble. It is WHEN you stumble.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Super Moderator Emeritus
    we sure stumble a lot, I thank the Lord every day he doesn't throw the clay away

Boolit Master
    And when we stumble and fail?

Gal 6:1-3
    Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves.

It's good to remember that I are responsible for how I treet my family because we arn't prefect!

Moderator Emeritus

Wow! Nos that is STRONG MEAT! Pridefulness, the great sin of Satan, gets in our way all too often. I've long thought that humility was THE most easily discerned trait of a mature Christian. I note in Tstick's post, the word "gently," along with the admonition to beware of falling into a trap set by Satan in our attempts to do good. Often, it really DOES take more than just "good intentions," and we CAN fall into evil while trying to help another. This world is like walking through a minefield, sometimes! But with God to guide us, we can not only make it through, we can profit and be edified in the process. But it ALL starts with complying with the Words He left us to go by, and guide our paths. Would that we could all do that more perfectly, but I suspect we all have some "scars" from when we took our own path, rather than the one Christ laid out for us. What a wonderful and gracious Savior we serve!