MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2WidenersTitan Reloading
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: How must you be?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

How must you be?

How must you be to enter heaven ?
    No turning back , No turning back !

Short answer, in the Spirit,

Joh 3:5-6 KJV Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Dunno, ain't done it yet.

I can only hope that it is "Oh good and faithful servent" that I hear when that day comes. Not " I knew you not".

In my opinion spirit has to be a big part of it, belief, faith, works in his name.

If you read a Red Letter bible, Jesus talks about LOVE a lot. So I think that is important also. But none can say for absolute certainty until that day comes and we go through deaths door.

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    Short answer, in the Spirit,

Joh 3:5-6 KJV Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    Pretty good short answer but no . Try Matthew ?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    Dunno, ain't done it yet.

I can only hope that it is "Oh good and faithful servent" that I hear when that day comes. Not " I knew you not".

In my opinion spirit has to be a big part of it, belief, faith, works in his name.

If you read a Red Letter bible, Jesus talks about LOVE a lot. So I think that is important also. But none can say for absolute certainty until that day comes and we go through deaths door.
    Good answer but no . Try Matthew.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Well, there is this, which may be what you seek, which points to righteousness;
    Mat 5:17-20 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I don't wish to get this turned into a discussion for our new sub forum;

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...cal-Discussion

So I will drop the matter and await your answer when it is forthcoming.

Thanks for the pop quiz.
    Last edited by claude; 06-27-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OS OK View Post
    Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Dang your close OS OK but no.

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    Well, there is this, which may be what you seek, which points to righteousness;
    Mat 5:17-20 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I don't wish to get this turned into a discussion for our new sub forum;

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...cal-Discussion

So I will drop the matter and await your answer when it is forthcoming.

Thanks for the pop quiz.
    LOL , this is not a loaded question or 'hot' topic ...just verse . Someone would really have to go out of their way to make it go sideways . I suppose I was maybe , almost , kind of deceptive but just a little bit and not really .

It's more than alright to not have the exact answer . It's in the trying just like we do every day . The question has already produced good thought and positive results . Results of it have exceeded my expectations already . Thank you !

Boolit Master
    Mat 18:3-5
    And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

We must be humble and trusting, and love as little children! With Christ and one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    Mat 18:3-5
    And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

We must be humble and trusting, and love as little children! With Christ and one another!
    You nailed it ! Thank you !
    All good answers here and actually there are more if you look for them .

Moderator Emeritus

We're all sinful, and we never stop being tempted, even after coming to Light. In fact, I think Satan may put MORE stumbling blocks before Christians than he does before those who are already in his clique. And yet, if we'll just study, and really commit ourselves to the Lord, Satan's efforts are as dust in the wind, and are little more than a minor inconvenience, IF we'll just LET them be, and follow the Lord. So, I'd say that what we need to be is simply Redeemed. Pretty simple, really.

Boolit Master
    No idea, I'll accept my savior and continue on my path though.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!