Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: Custom Leather rifle belt, sheath and holster

Boolit Buddy

Custom Leather rifle belt, sheath and holster

Thought you guys might enjoy some pics of a rig I am finishing up. This is a shell holder rifle belt that will hold 21 45-70 up to 50-90 cartridges, matching knife sheath and matching cross draw holster for a black powder "Avenging angel" revolver. I am a gunsmith but I also have a small leather shop making cowboy action gear and CCW holsters and belts.

This rig is nearing completion with just some edges to massage and final stitching on the belt. I take orders on these and similar items. If you need anything, Pm me. Sorry for the picture quality. Professional pics will be on the website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Boolit Master

Beautiful workmanship I really like the rig.

Boolit Buddy

This is one I was making for myself, sort of back burnered it for a while as I had other paying work in the shop. Had a local guy throw a liking on it and he bought it from me to use himself....so now like always, I have to make myself another one...

All the pieces are matching colors, trimmed the same and tooled to match. I really like the red suede lining. I thought it was sort of loud when I first did it with the holster but it started to grow on me for sure.

Boolit Bub

That is a well done rig. Good work on all the details.

Boolit Buddy

Thanks guys, I model all of my western stuff after period pieces I find in museums and online. This one is modeled after a fancy buffalo hunters rig from billings Montana. The average joe cowboy couldn't afford anything that nice but at the end of a cattle drive when they were flush with cash, they went into the local saddle shops and commissioned stuff like this. The one this one was modeled after was case in point.