Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Kudo's to RCBS

Boolit Buddy

Kudo's to RCBS

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this shout-out for RCBS but here it goes anyway. I recently broke the cap on my very favorite RCBS green plastic bullet puller. This simple tool has done yeoman service for me over the years and it has a lot of sentimental value. I contacted RCBS by phone to see if I could purchase a new cap for the puller. A friendly customer service representative by the name of "Rich" was kind enough to listen to my tale of woe and said he would send me out a new cap along with a new collet and O rings. I fully expected to pay for the parts but when I inquired what method of payment I could use, Rich said there was no charge and the parts would be mailed promptly. Two days later, I received my new parts and I was a happy reloader/camper again! I have a lot of RCBS products that I have been very happy with over the years-especially their bullet molds. But now I can say their customer service is absolutely first class too!!
    Streetwalker

I dropped my 505 scale a few years back and bent the measurement bar , I sent it to RCBS to be repaired and was woundering how much it was going to cost, but no matter how much it was a great scale, RCBS replaced the bar gave me a extra pan and didn't charge me a thing , RCBS equals GREAT COMPANY thats all I bought after that , RCBS company will look after you

Perma-Banned
    RCBS is top shelf! From the products they sell to their Customer Service, i have been using their stuff for MANY years, only needed their Customer Service 1 time and it was 'no hassle' pleasure to deal with them, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED their products

Banned
    RCBS is top notch.

Vendor Sponsor

RCBS and Dillon are tops in reloading for great customer service
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

A year ago I picked up a used 2 cavity mold that had a broken bolt for the sprue plate. I emailed RCBS and they sent a bolt and washer at no charge. (Postage to Canada was almost $4). I have a scale, primer pocket swager. Just wish could afford more RCBS gear.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    RCBS is tops !

Banned
    Nothing like good American customer service. I have a Lee Classic Cast press. I lost the retaining clip for the shell holder and they sent me one for free. No postage. Just good folks.

Called them last Wednesday about a pivot pin for a 70's vintage Rock Crusher.
    CS said that part was no longer available as they upgraded the pin in the early 80's.
    However the CS rep told me the new pin style would work and how to go about installing it!
    No charge! The pin arrived today and that old press is useable again!

I tip my hat to RCBS! Great folks and great products!!

After reading several positive reviews of RCBS customer service I decided to contact them with my issue.

I have a 30 some odd year old scale, 5-10 I believe. It has a single screw under one end that can be turned to calibrate back to zero.

Well when I built my Harbor freight desk the scale came out of the box and sat on the edge next to the powder measure. Handy as heck.

Until that darn cat knocked it onto the floor 3 weeks running shattering the plastic knob on the screw that you adjust it with.

So I looked up RCBS, found an email, sent them a nice letter. blamed the cat, offered to pay for the part.
    Heard back a day later told me they had ordered the part. 10 days later it arrived, fit exactly as it should.

Cat is now banned from the reloading room.

Hard to complain about customer service that good.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
    After reading several positive reviews of RCBS customer service I decided to contact them with my issue.

I have a 30 some odd year old scale, 5-10 I believe. It has a single screw under one end that can be turned to calibrate back to zero.

Well when I built my Harbor freight desk the scale came out of the box and sat on the edge next to the powder measure. Handy as heck.

Until that darn cat knocked it onto the floor 3 weeks running shattering the plastic knob on the screw that you adjust it with.

So I looked up RCBS, found an email, sent them a nice letter. blamed the cat, offered to pay for the part.
    Heard back a day later told me they had ordered the part. 10 days later it arrived, fit exactly as it should.

Cat is now banned from the reloading room.

Hard to complain about customer service that good.
    So glad that worked out for you, and I'm not surprised. I've had a few experiences like that with RCBS CS, too.

Regarding the cat. [thread derailment alert!!] My danged cat is banned too. He has a thing for plastic bags, and many of us know that Smokes fine powders come in plastic bags. Well Rocky the Cat found his way into the reloading room (kids musta left the door cracked open) and he decided to shred a couple of packages of powder coat then drag them throughout the house. Whew boy, what mess!!

In Remembrance

Several years back I was using the 10# cast iron dipper pot as an ingot mold for making 5# +/- ingots when the wire bail was removed. A few weeks later I was going to replace the bail and naturally it had grown legs and ran off! The RCBS agent said he had never heard of using the pot for an ingot mould and would pass this info along. I recieved a new wire bail several days later at no cost.Robert