Snyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: bmi48219 is a Straight Shooter!

Boolit Master

bmi48219 is a Straight Shooter!

Bmi48219 is a straight shooter. Deal done better than offered.
    Bill
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master

Bmi48219 is a straight shooter!

Bought some brass from Vic, he's a great guy. Very cordial and friendly, good communication and great shipping. Very pleased with this transaction

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

Bmi48219 - a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way!

I had the opportunity to purchase a SFRB of .380 ACP brass from Bmi48219 to get me started back in to reloading .380 ACP. Very easy to communicate with, payment mailed off and upon arrival, great communications with tracking number sent, etc. Brass is NICE and arrived well packed and secure for the trip from Flirida to Michigan! Bmi48219 is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way - another example of the fine members on this site! Thank you for the opportunity to purchase and the great service!

Sincerely,
    Jim

Boolit Mold
    A big "plus 1" to what Billy said above. Brass got here fast and packaged very well. It was a pleasure doing business with Bmi48219. Thanks!

Boolit Buddy

Bmi48219 is a Straight Shooter

Bmi48219 is a Straight Shooter. I purchased some .38 Special Brass from him. It was "as advertised" (or better - VERY nice brass), mailed promptly, tracking number provided, well packaged, and arrived in excellent condition. Excellent transaction, good to do business with this Forum member. Safeshot
    Getting old is the best you can hope for.

Boolit Buddy

Nice guy to do business with. Generous and good comms

Bmi48219

I received a package of .38spl brass today that I purchased from bmi48219. He was a perfect gentlemen throughout the entire transaction, shipped the brass quickly, and his packaging skills are next-level to say the least

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Banned

Bmi48219 - straight shooter!

got hundreds of .45acp brass from vic in no time at all and man that brass looks like new! kudos to Bmi48219!

Boolit Mold
    I purchased some 45 and .380 ACP brass from Bmi48219. He was very easy to communicate with, payment mailed off and upon arrival, great communications with tracking number sent, etc. Brass is GREAT and arrived well packed and secure for the trip. Bmi48219 is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way! Thank you for the opportunity to purchase and the great service!

Boolit Master

Bmi48219 = straight shooter

Not only is Vic a straight shooter but he sure knows how to pack an item to ship. Well done sir!
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Bmi48219 - a great gentleman and a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER!

I have purchased brass from Bmi48219 a number of times so when I saw he had a post in the S & S for some I needed, I responded immediately. As always, the brass was EXCELLENT and the service fantastic! Payment was sent and delivery was quick - exactly as described and very well packed! He is a true gentleman, easy to communicate with and a prime example of the excellent members on this site - always a pleasure to do business with! If he has something up for sale, buy with confidence as you won't be disappointed. He's a REAL STRAIGHT SHOOTER ALL THE WAY!

Thanks for everything Vic!

Sincerely,
    Jim

Boolit Master

Bmi48219

Bmi 48219 is a straight shooter all the way.
    I bought two boxes of 38 Spec brass from him and it was ready to load, just like Vic advertised it.
    Buy his brass with confidence.

Boolit Buddy

Bmi48219 is a straight shooter!

Purchased some 357 mag brass from him. It arrived in great shape. Very happy with the brass! Thanks again.

Boolit Master
    I got a box of 10mm bras today and it looked good and was packaged well.

Boolit Grand Master

Bmi2419 is a straight shooter.

fast shipping and prompt communication--what a pleasure to deal with.

Rintinglen
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

I have to concur. My recent purchase from BMI went very smoothly. The product was packaged so that even the USPS could not break into it.

Thanks a bunch, Tim.

Bmi48219 = STRAIGHT SHOOTER

Recently purchased some 357 range brass that Bmi48219 had listed in the WTS/WTS section. I have purchased multiple lots of brass from this fine member and it has always been very nice - this time was no exception! Vic is easy to communicate with, easy to get payment to and the brass is always shipped quickly and VERY WELL PACKED! This great member is always a pleasure to deal with!

Bmi48219 is a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER - buy with confidence! Thanks for everything Vic!

Sincerely,
    Jim Neely

Vic is very nice to deal with. He must have a lot of brass Well I've got some of it now!
    If your mind goes blank don't forget to turn off the sound!