Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxLee Precision
WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: Do you know your Enemy 2

Do you know your Enemy 2

For those able to receive it, the first installment portrays Satan not as a comic strip character in red underwear with a little pointy tail and a pitchfork, but as the apex of creation full of beauty. For those not able see Matt. 13:13, 14, and understand that even the inner circle sometimes need help understanding, Matt, 13:33-36.

I present it as I receive it with the aid of the Holy Spirit (divine revelation).

Satan has wanted the throne of God since the first earth age when his pride in himself made him believe he was that good.

(Isaiah 14:13-14) "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: {14} I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

At the moment his physical self is being held in heaven, yet his spirit is allowed to roam the earth, Eph 2:1-3. but he himself his physical person is going to be cast out of heaven to the earth, and his target is not the unbelievers, but the remnant, ..."which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."...

(Revelation 12:7-17) "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, {8} And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. {9} And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. {10} And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. {11} And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. {12} Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. {13} And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. {14} And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. {15} And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. {16} And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. {17} And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

And where do you suppose he is going to headquarter his war room? The pulpit?

Remember his goal Isa 14:13-14, and his disguise,

(2 Corinthians 11:14-15) "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. {15} Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

Take the time to go to a Strong's concordance and look up the word transformed, read the definitions for yourself and understand how he can work his way into the hearts and minds of a people unprepared for a supernatural being with exceptional powers, who claims to be Jesus....

As I mentioned at first, this is for those able to receive it, if you are unable, perhaps it is not yet your time, put it on a shelf in your mind, and when the time is ripe, the Holy Spirit will open your understanding.
    Last edited by claude; 06-26-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Boolit Master

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Biblical interpretation.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	198123

Moderator Emeritus

IMO, Satan is indeed MUCH more crafty, sly, or whatever you want to call it, than we'll ever be. And he's determined to get back at God for being turned out of heaven and demoted so sharply, by stealing as many souls as he possibly can. And he's also untiring and relentless - a quality few of us humans possess! He stays after us always, taking whatever tactic he thinks might lure us away from what we know to be the truth. He is MUCH more dangerous than most believe, IMO. His best day's work ever was when he got people to think he wasn't even real. But he IS. Were it not so, the Bible wouldn't have told us what it has about him. We've been warned. So many, many, though, seem to turn a deaf ear to those warnings, and get lured into all manner of sinful things. I suspect Satan has learned through the centuries, just as we learn over time, and his lures and stories and excuses just seem to get better and better, and more and more effective. Either that, or we people are getting more and more gullible. Or maybe some of both???

He's more dangerous than a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake can only take your life. Satan wants your immortal SOUL! That's why they call him Satan!

Boolit Grand Master

I disremember which translation it was but one of my Bibles introduces Satan in Genesis 1 as "the Beautiful One". Quite apropro.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    I disremember which translation it was but one of my Bibles introduces Satan in Genesis 1 as "the Beautiful One". Quite apropro.
    International Standard Version.

3 Now the Shining One was more clever than any animal of the field that the Lord God had made. He asked the woman, “Did God actually say, ‘You are not to eat from any tree of the garden’?”

Moderator Emeritus

Indeed, Ick! He does much of what he does by arguing, always with an eye toward telling us it's "OK" to do things we know down deep in our hearts are NOT "OK." He's a mocker, a deciever, and the root of all evil in our world. What he did with Adam and Eve continues to bear fruit even today! And I really DO think he's gotten smarter over time. Who wouldn't with as much experience as he's had over the centuries?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Indeed, Ick! He does much of what he does by arguing, always with an eye toward telling us it's "OK" to do things we know down deep in our hearts are NOT "OK." He's a mocker, a deciever, and the root of all evil in our world. What he did with Adam and Eve continues to bear fruit even today! And I really DO think he's gotten smarter over time. Who wouldn't with as much experience as he's had over the centuries?
    My position is that there is no basis for applying the passages in Ezekiel and Isaiah to Satan other than it just sounds right to some people. I am not aware of any serious OT scholar that makes this connection.

I also have a problem with the claim of Satan being physically bound but his spirit is on the loose. This is not biblical. Satan is seen moving freely in both heaven and earth in the Bible.

Satan does indeed disguise himself as someone bringing the truth or revelation (angle of light). He is also at times just a cold-blooded murderer.

There are things to learn about Satan from the few passages he's actually in rather than inventing material. The bottom line is that the key to resisting Satan is a relationship with God and knowing the Bible. We also must remember that he is restrained by God's will and power.