Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRepackboxReloading Everything
Load DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: Thank you for today

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Thank you for today

Lord thank you for another day . Be close lord , use us to glorify you through our thoughts and acts . Help us to avoid stumbling blocks and distraction thrown in our path . Give us your work with the strength and guidance to accomplish what you would have done . Thank you for all you have given , thank you for lighting our path . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Yes Father God , Thank you for this day. Please hold us close and guild us through our day. May all that we do give glory to you. Help us be a light to this darkened world . In all things may you be praised . In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Boolit Master

Amen & Amen - Lord let us know your presence today and place us in the center of your will
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Lord thank you for another day . Be close lord , use us to glorify you through our thoughts and acts . Help us to avoid stumbling blocks and distraction thrown in our path . Give us your work with the strength and guidance to accomplish what you would have done . Thank you for all you have given , thank you for lighting our path . Amen
    The good Lord granted us all you asked for plus more.....Father, Thank You for today. Thank You for walking with us and protecting us. Thank You for our family that came to visit and be with them as they go home tonight.....AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Man
    AMEN!!! I've been kind of under the weather for the past 5-6 days. Every time i ate some thing my stomach would give me trouble. I've been nauseated just about as long as I've felt bad. Went to bed last night, prayed about it. Got up this morning, went outside, washed all 3 cars, and felt really good the rest of the day. This evening is the first time in the past week i actually was able to eat dinner and feel good. Thank you GOD for answering my prayers about better health!! I can NEVER thank him enough for what he has done in my/our life.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen. A whole lot of folks didn't live to see today's bright, shining sun. What a gift each day truly is!