Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mihec 360640 Cramer HP or 6 Cav solid

Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    I received mine today (good ole' USA!, East Coast) It is indeed a gorgeous piece of machining; MP moulds has done it again! THANK YOU!
    geo
    Still waiten,, I have one from another GB I'm waiten on too??? Nothing is ever that quick for me when dealing with US Customs,,,,
    Last edited by wildcatter; 02-01-2018 at 07:21 PM.

My 4 cavity HP made it to Texas today, so they're trickling in. The second mold is still in the pipeline somewhere. Be patient y'all, the wait is almost over!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180203_104100-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	213304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180203_104204-1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	213305

First run last night with range scrap. Solids are dropping 157gr, penta 151gr, and deep HP 145gr. Made up some dummies and looks like it'll work in 9mm too. The nose in front of the crimp groove is slightly rebated (~.357") and chambers in a short throated auto loader. We'll see after coating if this is still a go. Looks like this will be a fun one!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by kvo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180203_104100-1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	213304Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180203_104204-1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	213305

first run last night with range scrap. Solids are dropping 157gr, penta 151gr, and deep hp 145gr. Made up some dummies and looks like it'll work in 9mm too. The nose in front of the crimp groove is slightly rebated (~.357") and chambers in a short throated auto loader. We'll see after coating if this is still a go. Looks like this will be a fun one!
    tease...
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Absolutely

Boolit Buddy Low Budget Shooter's Avatar
    Yes, the HP version makes a very good 147-grain-ish 9mm bullet. I finally tried it after thinking about it for years. Seated until the crimp groove just disappears in the case has fed and chambered smoothly in my 9mm. Cast of 1:1 COWW:SOWW the bullet expands great and holds together in the range of about 850 fps to 1100 fps, just the right velocity range for 147-grain 9mm. 4.3 grains Power Pistol gave me an accurate load at 950 fps.
    I'm not sure where all the money is that I've "saved" by casting and reloading!

I'm A Honcho!
    Mihec,

If you have an extra 8 cavity lube groove mold leftover invoice me at j_bownes at yahoo dot com for the mold and handles please. .358 or 360...either one works.

Bluejay
    You never know how you rank amongst men 'til you have seen what will break another man.
    The original "Bluejay" US Army/ US Navy 1945-1970.

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bluejay75 View Post
    Mihec,

If you have an extra 8 cavity lube groove mold leftover invoice me at j_bownes at yahoo dot com for the mold and handles please. .358 or 360...either one works.

Bluejay
    PayPal sent
    www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

Low Budget shooter, glad to hear your had good results and thank you for sharing your data!

Well I gotta ask, has anyone seen this mold show up yet? I just received a 180 grain Carbine mold with dual crimp grooves I payed for a week after I paid my invoice for this one,, now I'm wondering if I got missed on the mailing list? This 180 grain mold is quite nice,, my best 357 mold to date! But this mold is the one I want for daily duties and small varmints.
    Last edited by wildcatter; 02-10-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Wildcatter, I ordered two molds. My HP mold came in about 7 days ago, was packaged and invoiced by itself. Still haven't seen a postal notification for the 8 cavity. I presume there is a backlog in the system. Surprised they would be so far apart! I'm staying the course, going to give it some time before I pester Mihec. I've never not gotten one of his molds if given enough time. His invoices are always dated about a day after payment, so I believe he's working hard!

Good to hear, not that others have to wait, but that others in the US are in the same boat. This is why I asked here and didn't start sending PM's needlessly. I have had longer waits with customs involved in my Mihec mold deliveries,so I know anything can happen, they never hurry! Just strange that the one I paid for a week latter showed so soon?? The wait continues. Thanks for the response !!!

Boolit Buddy Low Budget Shooter's Avatar
    wildcatter, yes I got mine
    I'm not sure where all the money is that I've "saved" by casting and reloading!

Boolit Grand Master

I got a notice to pick up a registered parcel yesterday. I am hoping it is my mold...

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

2nd mold arrived yesterday. Keep your eyes peeled!

Boolit Grand Master

Got mine!

still wait'n I was one of the last order, and will just wait on customs to make their drawing, or so it seems on these buy's they have no time frame how long they hold each package, it's like have daily drawings to decide which packages they will release today, but mines get'n closer!

Whatever the mysterious ways the postal service works, my mold delivered today here in Kodiak, Alaska. Thanks Miha!!

Ah,, finally,, 3 weeks in New York, and then USPS spent 10 days going from NY to OH,, dam I can walk it there that fast! But all is well again, just strange the mold I paid for a week after this one has been here for over a week,,,, USPS certainly does work in mysterious ways,, which is saying it barely work's at all!!!

Got the 2 molds i ordered. Ahh yes once again beautiful craftsmanship by Miha

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast