RotoMetals2Graf & SonsADvertise hereLee Precision
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingStainLess Steel Media

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95

Thread: Mihec 360640 Cramer HP or 6 Cav solid

  1. #61
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    One hour west of Klamath Falls
    Posts
    394
    OOPS. make it a 360

  2. #62
    Boolit Master slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    617
    I just started powder coating and I can get by with .358. Could mine be changed from .360 to .358?
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

  3. #63
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by slide View Post
    I just started powder coating and I can get by with .358. Could mine be changed from .360 to .358?
    That powder coating is amazing

    I am a convert also!!!

    Got you swapped

  4. #64
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19
    I'm in...4 cavity HP, regular lube groove, 360, all pins

    dearborn416 AT yahoo DOT com

  5. #65
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I'm in...4 cavity HP, regular lube groove, 360, all pins

    dearborn416 AT yahoo DOT com
    Got you on the list.

    Thanks!

  6. #66
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Monday bump

  7. #67
    Boolit Master Low Budget Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texahoma
    Posts
    378
    Wasalmonslayer, please add me 2-Cavity HP .358 (if that is an option; otherwise .360 is fine) jeff DOTT richard DOTT young ATTT gmail DOTT commm
    A box of premium carry ammo is too expensive at about $30, so I've spent $1,000 on molds, lead, lube, primers, and powder over the past 10 years to make some that's cheaper!

  8. #68
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Budget Shooter View Post
    Wasalmonslayer, please add me 2-Cavity HP .358 (if that is an option; otherwise .360 is fine) jeff DOTT richard DOTT young ATTT gmail DOTT commm
    Got you down

    Thanks!

  9. #69
    Hate to do it. But please remove me from the list.

  10. #70
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAlloy View Post
    Hate to do it. But please remove me from the list.
    No problem got you removed!

  11. #71
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    84
    Please add me for two different molds:

    -4 cavity brass HP with all pins, standard lube groove .358"

    -8 cavity aluminum solid, standard lube groove .358"

    bulls (underscore) eye (underscore) 264 (at) hott maill dott comm

  12. #72
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by KVO View Post
    Please add me for two different molds:

    -4 cavity brass HP with all pins, standard lube groove .358"

    -8 cavity aluminum solid, standard lube groove .358"

    bulls (underscore) eye (underscore) 264 (at) hott maill dott comm
    Got you on the list

    Thanks!

  13. #73
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Currently sitting at 13 molds need at least 7 more to get to last call stage.

    Tell your friends

  14. #74
    Boolit Master
    georgerkahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South of the (Canada) border
    Posts
    535
    Wasalmonslayer et al: Kindly put me on the list for:
    (1) 2 Cavity HP: 95 euros including shipping, all pins, top punch and allen keys; brass mould to drop 0.358": bullets, for lubing in my Star or Lyman; and, if possible, one set of Mould Handles.
    kahngr at potsdam dot edu
    Best!
    georgerkahn

    w/ much thanks to 'Slayer, order CHANGED to 0.360"
    Last edited by georgerkahn; 10-19-2017 at 07:24 PM.

  15. #75
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    Wasalmonslayer et al: Kindly put me on the list for:
    (1) 2 Cavity HP: 95 euros including shipping, all pins, top punch and allen keys; brass mould to drop 0.358": bullets, for lubing in my Star or Lyman; and, if possible, one set of Mould Handles.
    kahngr at potsdam dot edu
    Best!
    georgerkahn

    Got you down that makes 14 molds

    Thanks!!
    Last edited by Wasalmonslayer; 10-09-2017 at 06:22 PM.

  16. #76
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Evening bumpski

  17. #77
    Boolit Master gtgeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Deer woods of GA
    Posts
    579
    .360 Cramer hp 4 Cavity lube groove style all pins included please gspatton at gttransmissions.com

  18. #78
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by gtgeorge View Post
    .360 Cramer hp 4 Cavity lube groove style all pins included please gspatton at gttransmissions.com
    Got you on the list

    Thanks

    That makes 15 molds and counting

  19. #79
    Boolit Master Wasalmonslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    671
    Just lost a buyer back down to 14 molds

  20. #80
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    84
    Still over the hump... we're getting close. Want to see this one run soon! Maybe someone can post some targets to get the salivary glands flowing?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check