Boolit Grand Master

Without an external flame source.

Boolit Grand Master

one more

Boolit Grand Master

with a tracer

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch-1 View Post
    I saw what could be a potential hazard with the one the guy makes. That metal valve could come flying back at you with the speed to do harm. The all plastic caps would lose a lot of their energy due to their being a lot lighter.
    True, didn't think about the metal one but the plastic ones have a molded in eye where you thread a nylon line to keep the caps in check.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

I don't know what these 2 guys shot the propane tank with and I sure didn't stick around to find out. That range has a bad reputation of crazies , fiddling with guns while people are down range and all sorts of unsafe things. It was my last trip. I only went because it is only 4 miles from my house and I wanted to check 1 load, but not bad enough to hang around. Most of the time , it looks like a garbage dump with all kinds of junk laying around that people have shot. It has since been closed.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

That sounds a lot like the public range near where I live before it was closed. Actually heard a case where a guy started walking down range while others were still firing.

Quote Originally Posted by murf205 View Post
    That range has a bad reputation of crazies , fiddling with guns while people are down range and all sorts of unsafe things. It was my last trip. Most of the time , it looks like a garbage dump with all kinds of junk laying around that people have shot. It has since been closed.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

I have a friend who was at this range when somebody fired a rifle downrange while someone was down range putting up a target. He said that the shooter wore a pretty good *** whipping for that and had to leave to boot. That's what happens when there is no range officers.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234