Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackbox
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: WTT full 50rd box of .338 225gr tipped TSX bullets

Boolit Buddy

WTS/T full 50rd box of .338 225gr tipped TSX bullets

Will sell for $40 shipped.

I have long sold my 338 since im moving to Arizona for a while I am only gonna keep a 300wm model 70 for all my hunting needs. Anyway I would prefer to trade this box of 225gr .338 cal tipped TSX bullets for either a full box of 30cal ttsx bullets or other 30cal bullets. I can use from 150 to 200gr bullets and really prefer hunting type bullets like nosler, hornady, remington, Barnes remington etc. Prefer tipped style bullets for better range but really just need bullets I can use.
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 06-21-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

I have some cutting edge bullets I'd trade if interested. They are solid copper, large cut. The ones I have are the 150 grain or 180. Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cnc machined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    I have. Hornadys. I'll check what I have in the morning.

Boolit Buddy

Still looking for a trade and these bullets are still avaliable at this time!
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag

Boolit Buddy

Ok a couple of interests but no firm deals. Also would do the following bullets in trade.
    .224 cal for .223 rem
    .458 cal for 45-70
    .40 cal pistol for 40sw and 10mm
    .356 cal pistol for 9x19
    Also could be interested in .309 or larger boolit mold, 30cal gas checks 458 plain base checks, 40 cal plain base checks. Need these bullets gone. Will sell outright as well for $40 shipped in sfrb but will need to remove them from the plastic container.

Boolit Buddy

Added options and changed title to sell or trade.